Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
LIHAO 9 Piece Basic Bonsai Tools Set, Includes Pruning Shears, Mini Rake, Fold Scissors and More
|Price:||+ S$9.03 Delivery|
- Provide the basic bonsai tools needed for each level of expertise at a savings over buying individual pieces
- Perfect as your first bonsai tools set and also excellent for the enthusiast with just a few bonsai to maintain
- This little set of garden hand tools can be very handy for people who have potted plants or window boxes
- Perfect for New Seedlings that require delicate care
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 12 x 3 cm; 218 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 September 2018
- Manufacturer : LIHAO
- ASIN : B07H7ZBDCD
- Item model number : AMZ-GB-0284
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We realize that the bonsai world can be intimidating, especially when you're new. To make it easy for you, we've selected the essential bonsai tools for you.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bag these tools come with is too short to hold the tools with the wooden handles. This is not really a cohesive set, it's obviously a few separate items thrown together as a grab bag to sell together. Why even include a bag in a set like this if not all the tools can fit in it?
The trimmers are ok, the tweezers are handy for putting together a terrarium. The rakes are sturdy enough for their size.
The only reason I'm not returning this item is because enough of the tools are usable that it's not worth the trouble, but I regret this purchase.
Overall it’s a cheap set. You get what ya pay for. I just started planting so didn’t wanna spend a lot