|Manufacturer||Hamilton Beach Brand|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Manufacturer||Hamilton Beach Brand|
|Item model number||L10SKL|
|Product Dimensions||36.98 x 32.08 x 5.72 cm; 3.42 Kilograms|
LODGE Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan, 12 inch, (L10SKL)
- With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic dual-assist handle design, this 12” Lodge cast iron skillet is at home in the oven, on the stove top, on the grill or over the campfire.
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, Lodge Cast Iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
- A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons it’s cast iron cookware with 100% vegetable oil, no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your cast iron cookware, the better the seasoning will get.
- Lodge Cast Iron skillets are considered an essential kitchen tool by leading chefs and generations of home cooks. It’s the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise or fry.
- Suitable for use on all heat sources Oven, Gas or Electric stovetop, induction, campfire, BBQ. Not suitable for use in the microwave.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lodge 12-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan is a new spin on a classic design. Perfect for everyday cooking, from morning pancakes to roasted chicken dinners. Cast iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this pan is the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire - plus great for induction cooktops. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. The Lodge seasoned cast iron cover (L10SC3) and tempered glass cover (GL12) fit this skillet (sold separately).
Lodge L10SKL Cast Iron Pan
A modern twist on a timeless classic, this 12 inch cast iron pan with two loop-style handles is easy to store and perfect for the grill. When cooking for a crowd, the compact design fits nicely in the oven and even better on the table.
- 12.6"L x 14.6"W x 2.3"H
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled heat retention for even heating
- Made in the USA
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have tried to season but hasn’t worked out properly for me so far. Not a good buy. Wasted my money and am still wasting space on my counter with this purchase.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is a great investment to purchase the cast iron scrapers also made by Lodge.
Avoid using harsh scrapers instead, to loosen up stubborn remains—add hot water to your pan (yes water) and allow to sit for a “moment”.
Then, use the Lodge pot scrapers to gently remove reminants.
Use a dish cloth or gentle sponge to wash pot clean.
Place on the stove burner or inside an oven and heat until pan is COMPLETELY dry.
Add a teaspoon of oil or spray oil inside the pan using a basting brush to evenly coat the pan.
You may be interested in purchasing the stainless steel 17”/60 quart Top to keep your pan covered.
**That is a full size 750ml wine bottle 🍾 inside the pan to give you an idea of the cooking space
*The outside bottom diameter is included only because from my research it seems some folks cook on a flipped-over pan, although I have yet to see an example of this in practice. The 9 1/2" is what I consider the useful, flat surface that could in theory be cooked upon.
Pretty serious about my cooking, I am not looking for a safe place for a long handle which seems to be always in the way. I love it. I use my cast iron in the oven, as well, and I love not having that annoying longer handle in my way.
When the package arrived I was impressed with how hefty it was. I started by sanding the inside surface with an orbital sander and some heavy grit sandpaper. The finish was incredibly rough. Without much effort though, maybe 10 or 15 minutes, it had improved markedly. I cleaned it up with some mild dishsoap and water and seasoned it with lard. I applied maybe 3 or 4 coats and let it rest over night.
I'm very happy with the finished product. This has become my go to skillet for just about everything. The size isn't unmanageable and it's actually quite versatile. I can cook larger dishes or multiple things at once. I've used it as a baking sheet, skillet and warmer upper. I've used it on my glass top stove, on a camp fire, on my outdoor stove, and my BBQ grill. I think I'll probably end up getting a lid for it but otherwise it works great.