|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Item model number||8541897828|
|Package dimensions||42.93 x 39.62 x 22.1 cm; 8.19 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$91.78 delivery
Landhaus Enameled Cast Iron Covered Braiser, Pot with Lid and Two Knobs Included – 5.4 Quart (QT), Natural Non-Stick Slow Cook Enamel Self-Basting Cookware, Merlot Red Exterior with Cream Interior
|Price:||+ S$80.08 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Each purchase Includes a solid brass and a chrome stainless steel knob for cookware. Product Details: 5.4 Quart / 5.1 Liter Capacity, Four Layer, Glass-Fired Enamel Coated, Cream-Enameled, Non-Stick Interior, Food-Safe Enameled Cast Iron SPECS: Weight: 14 Lbs. 07 oz. Dimensions: 15.25″ x 12.5″ x 6″
- Universal Cookware – Professional grade cast iron holds heat and distributes heat evenly for perfect cook. Safe to cook, roast, fry, saute, pan-fry, braise, prep and bake on gas, induction, glass ceramic and electric stove tops/cooktops. Perfect for slow cooking in the Oven (safe use up to 450 °F)
- (IMPORTANT: Check induction burner size to confirm 8.4 inch pot diameter base will trigger sensor)
- Great Non-Stick Alternative – Four coats of enamel finish aid for even heating and can release food with no scraping. Our four layered high quality BPA free enamel coating is great for cooking and is also a perfect nonstick alternative to Teflon and other toxic coated pots and pans.
- To Wash - Gently Hand wash with soap and sponge to clean, and dry thoroughly. While cooking/cleaning it is recommended to limit the amount of abrasive utensils (metal) because of potential scraping, we recommend wood utensils as a good alternative
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Braising is comprised of two parts: searing with a small amount of oil or butter and then cooking for a longer period of time in liquid with a cover. A braiser is a specialty cooking tool designed just for that - low and wide enough to make searing bigger pieces of meat easy and just tall enough to add a small amount of liquid. Strogonoff here I come! When painstakingly crafting homemade meals your tools should perform as well as you do. Cast Iron is not only beautiful - it is an excellent cooking material. Thanks to its superior heat dispersion, one needn't worry about hot spots when pre-heating the pot or pan. Traditionally, cast iron is made raw and then seasoned; however, there is risk of trace amounts of iron leaching food during the cooking process. Our Flexible, Glass Fired Enamel Coating ensures that our cast iron is food safe for life with no chance of leaching unwanted materials. 5.4 Quart / 5.1 Liter Capacity Four-Layer, Glass-Fired Enamel Coated Cream-Enameled, Non-Stick Interior Food-Safe Enameled Cast Iron Weight: 14 Lbs. 7oz. Dimensions: 15.25" x 12.5" x 6"
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 16 March 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 31 January 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 7 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 22 March 2019