|Item model number||LA-008|
|Product Dimensions||14.73 x 10.92 x 5.59 cm; 226.8 Grams|
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 50 Count convenient milk storage bags for breastfeeding
- IDEAL BREAST MILK STORAGE: Our breastmilk storage bags are ideal for storing, freezing and protecting precious breastmilk. They come pre-sterilized with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage.
- #1 SELLING & SUPER STRONG: Lansinoh's #1 selling breastmilk storage bags are built super strong, with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage and reinforced double sealed side seams for ultimate protection.
- SECURE & SAFE: Presterilized for safe storage plus BPA and BPS free. Designed to lay flat for fast freezing and thawing to protect precious breastmilk vitamins and nutrients.
- SAVE TIME & PUMP DIRECTLY INTO BAG: Pump directly into Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags for convenience and reduced waste. Stand or lay flat for compact storage. Easy to use with write-on label and convenient pour spout.
- MOM FOUNDED & PARENT LED: Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has supported moms for 35 years with award winning breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breast milk storage bags, helping families create bonds that last a lifetime.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US. Lansinoh milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer. You can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. If you have another brand of pump, you can attach pump adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Lansinoh pump adapters are sold separately. Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free. IMPORTANT! Ensure your Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags have white and purple flowers and a white line above the logo. If your bags do not have this design, it is not compatible with pumping directly into the bag."
- Sealed, tamper-evident tearaway tops
- Easy Write-on label
- Double zipper seal
- Reinforced double side seam
- Volume measurements
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
Ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk
Lansinoh’s Breastmilk Storage Bags keep precious breastmilk safe and secure, protecting important vitamins and nutrients that help baby grow. Built super strong, Lansinoh bags come with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage. Presterilized for safe storage plus BPA and BPS free.
- Pump directly into Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags, compatible with all major breast pump brands.
- Once frozen, bags can be stored flat or standing up for increase storage flexibility.
- Each bag can hold up to 6 ounces of precious breastmilk safely.
- After one time use, bags can be recycled at locations that accept #4 plastic.
Super Strong Bags
Lansinoh bags come with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage and reinforced double sealed side seams for ultimate protection.
Pump Into Bags
Use any Lansinoh pump or with most standard neck pumps using a Lansinoh Pump Adapter.
Freeze and Save
Moms on the go can pump milk throughout the day and bring home to freeze for long term storage.
Care, Pump, Store, and Feed
Lansinoh has an array of products for moms and babies focusing on nipple and breast care, pumping moms, breastmilk storage, and feeding your little one. To learn more, visit our Brand Store by clicking the word Lansinoh at the end of the product title.
FSA/HSA Eligible Products
Many Lansinoh products are eligible! Visit the FSA/HSA tab on our Amazon Brand Store for more information. To get there, click on the word Lansinoh at the end of the product title at the top of the page.
New from Lansinoh
We’re constantly innovating to bring them the best tools to enable moms and babies to get the best start in their new lives. Our newest releases include bamboo soft Washable Nursing Pads, a letdown Breastmilk Collector, 7 ingredient Organic Nipple Balm, our quietest pump yet, the Smartpump2.0, and glass feeding bottles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Fast forward to my second purchase (this same seller mind you) and they are completely different to the touch. Extremely thin and flimsy feeling plastic. I feel like I have to be so delicate and careful with these to not accidently tear them! I checked for the signs of "fake" bags as this seller shows in the photos but they match up to "authentic" bags. I have frozen a few and they have not leaked so far, but I now am afraid my stash might leak in the future like other reviewers.
Disappointed that my second purchase is not th3 same quality as my first, but overall they work as intended.
For my first child, I did exclusive breast pumping and stored milk in Kiinde bags. I’ve never had any problems with them, other than their caps making it too bulking for my limited freezer space.
For my second child, I also did exclusive breast pumping, but decided on this brand. Now that I’m using the frozen milk, I thaw in room temperature and I have to use cups to hold the milk. Otherwise, I find it all over the counter.
None of the bags had any leaks before freezing. It seems the material is just too thin to hold the precious content it’s supposed to keep safe. It’s definitely thinner than the Kiinde bags.
I regret my decision dearly.
See pictures, the two brands have the same amount of milk in them but the lansinoh is MUCH more flat and that makes it easier to store. SO much easier. Note, they were both laid to freeze in the same way.
Also, I love the extra precautions lansinoh takes for cleanliness. Before filling with milk, they are sealed around the top and you remove that to open. The madela does not have this.
No issues with leaking as of yet.
Would recommend for milk storage for sure!