Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 50 Count convenient milk storage bags for breastfeeding
- Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US.
- Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer.
- Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
- Unlike Medela storage bags (Medela pump and save bags), you can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
- Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.
- SAVE TIME & PUMP DIRECTLY INTO BAG: Pump directly into Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags for convenience and reduced waste. Stand or lay flat for compact storage. Easy to use with write-on label and convenient pour spout.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US. Lansinoh milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer. You can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. If you have another brand of pump, you can attach pump adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Lansinoh pump adapters are sold separately. Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free. IMPORTANT! Ensure your Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags have white and purple flowers and a white line above the logo. If your bags do not have this design, it is not compatible with pumping directly into the bag."
- Sealed, tamper-evident tearaway tops
- Easy Write-on label
- Double zipper seal
- Reinforced double side seam
- Volume measurements
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
Ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk
Lansinoh’s Breastmilk Storage Bags keep precious breastmilk safe and secure, protecting important vitamins and nutrients that help baby grow. Built super strong, Lansinoh bags come with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage. Presterilized for safe storage plus BPA and BPS free.
- Pump directly into Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags, compatible with all major breast pump brands.
- Once frozen, bags can be stored flat or standing up for increase storage flexibility.
- Each bag can hold up to 6 ounces of precious breastmilk safely.
- After one time use, bags can be recycled at locations that accept #4 plastic.
Super Strong Bags
Lansinoh bags come with a double zipper seal to prevent leakage and reinforced double sealed side seams for ultimate protection.
Pump Into Bags
Use any Lansinoh pump or with most standard neck pumps using a Lansinoh Pump Adapter.
Freeze and Save
Moms on the go can pump milk throughout the day and bring home to freeze for long term storage.
Care, Pump, Store, and Feed
Lansinoh has an array of products for moms and babies focusing on nipple and breast care, pumping moms, breastmilk storage, and feeding your little one. To learn more, visit our Brand Store by clicking the word Lansinoh at the end of the product title.
FSA/HSA Eligible Products
Many Lansinoh products are eligible! Visit the FSA/HSA tab on our Amazon Brand Store for more information. To get there, click on the word Lansinoh at the end of the product title at the top of the page.
New from Lansinoh
We’re constantly innovating to bring them the best tools to enable moms and babies to get the best start in their new lives. Our newest releases include bamboo soft Washable Nursing Pads, a letdown Breastmilk Collector, 7 ingredient Organic Nipple Balm, our quietest pump yet, the Smartpump2.0, and glass feeding bottles.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Fast forward to my second purchase (this same seller mind you) and they are completely different to the touch. Extremely thin and flimsy feeling plastic. I feel like I have to be so delicate and careful with these to not accidently tear them! I checked for the signs of "fake" bags as this seller shows in the photos but they match up to "authentic" bags. I have frozen a few and they have not leaked so far, but I now am afraid my stash might leak in the future like other reviewers.
Disappointed that my second purchase is not th3 same quality as my first, but overall they work as intended.
This also means that it does not travel well. At first I thought it was a fluke but I could no longer ignore it when my cooler bag served breastmilk on the rocks as another defrosted storage bag busted open just by sitting there. Both bags that were full and ones that were half empty when frozen had this problem. I’m so used to grabbing my frozen milk and tossing it in the diaper bag as I walk out the door, trusting that it will simply defrost and stay in the milk bag unil I open it. Not these. I ended up with a milk explosion that I had to deal with while my baby screamed her head off, because the whole bag of leaked milk was soaking through the diaper bag and into the rug.
As if this wasn’t bad enough, these bags are so flimsy they can barely stand up straight when not weighed down by a lot of milk. This also means they fall over easily and I don’t need to tell you what happens if they are not already sealed when this happens. That’s how I lost almost 2 ounces of milk because I dared to leave an open bag standing up while I opened the next bottle.
The only pros, and the reason for two stars, is that these seem to use much less plastic than the Medela ones and they are cheaper. However, I really do not think these features are worth the pain of spilled breastmilk.
Needless to say, I am now back to my tried and trusted sturdy and reliable Medela bags. Lansinoh, you say you take breastmilk storage seriously? You have much to learn.