|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Remote Control|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Lasko T42954 Wind Curve Portable Electric Oscillating Stand Up Tower Fan with Remote Control for Indoor, Bedroom and Home Office Use, Woodgrain, 13x13x42.5, Wood
- BEAT THE HEAT – Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and powerful enough to blow across the room. If you live in the heat with no central air, and window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler.
- VERY QUIET – Fan creates a powerful breeze, but even on H, you can still hear the TV. Easy to assemble and operate. Comes with built-in carry handle, optional oscillation and energy efficient auto shut off timer programmable from 0. 5 to 7. 5 hours. The remote is the best when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings.
- SLEEP LIKE A BABY – Circulates the warm & stuffy air at night so you can get some rest. Creates just the right amount of white noise at bedside for sleeping. Nighttime Setting automatically dims the control display and sets the fan on (H) for an hour, then (M) for an hour, and then stays on (L) until you interact with the fan again.
- A REAL SPACE SAVER – Standing 43” tall with a small 13” x 13” footprint, the sleek, vertical design optimizes floor space letting you to put the fan in places where pedestal & box fans won’t fit, without sacrificing air circulation, comfort or style. Ideal for the dorm, kitchen, living room, RV and camper.
- TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS – Lasko has been making quality household products for over 100 years. Lasko fans are ETL Listed, come with our patented Blue Plug safety fuse technology, and are backed by a 1-yr limited , making them a safe choice for a cooling breeze when it’s hot and humid outdoors.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Lasko T42954 Tower Fan is 42. 5” tall with a woodgrain face and grey body. The sturdy plastic base assembles easily with a Philips-head screwdriver, and occupies a 13” x 13” footprint on your floor. This sleek, vertical space saving design allows you to put the fan in small places, where pedestal & box fans won’t fit, without sacrificing air circulation, comfort or style. Powered by 3 quiet speeds, this fan helps you beat the heat. This standing fan delivers excellent air flow but is still quiet enough to hear the TV – even on HIGH. It creates just the right amount of white noise making it ideal for sleeping at night when it’s warm and stuffy. Perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and powerful enough to reach across the room. If you live in the heat with no central air, and window units do a poor job of moving air around your home or apartment, this fan creates excellent air flow and will help make you feel cooler. The fan is portable and easy to operate and comes with remote control, optional oscillation, 7. 5-hr programmable timer and a Nighttime Setting that automatically dims the control display and puts the fan on High for an hour, then Medium for an hour, and then stays on Low until you interact with the fan again. The remote is the best for when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings.
Sleep Like a Baby
Perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and powerful enough to blow across the room. Circulates the warm & stuffy air so you can get some rest. Creates just the right amount of white noise for sleeping. Nighttime Setting automatically dims the control display and sets the fan on (H) for an hour, then (M) for an hour, and then stays on (L) until you interact with the fan again.
Trusted For Generations
Lasko has been designing quality household products and fans for over 100 years. If you need to beat the heat, Lasko Tower Fans are a top choice for a cooling breeze when it’s hot and humid outdoors.
A Real Space Saver.
Standing 43” tall with a small 13” x 13” footprint, the sleek, sophisticated design optimizes floor space letting you to put the fan in places where pedestal & box fans won’t fit, without sacrificing air circulation, comfort or style. Ideal for the kitchen, bedroom, living room, RV and dorm.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Each time my Boss comes out of his office, sweating like the devil in church, and as things go, poop always rolls down hill.....he stomps out of his office, fussing about something, and immediately let's it out on me.....how come this, and why that...blah, blah, blah....I'm tired of it....so, after a bit of snooping, I quickly realized that he goes into his office in a good and quiet mood, and comes out hotter than a popcorn fart....sweating, breathing hard and in a seriously bad mood....hmmmm....there is no air circulation in his office, so, I figured this may do the trick......assembly is a snap and a twist- literally, and you'll need 2 AAA batteries for the remote...
I waited for him to go to his 1st meeting this morning and set it up in his office while he was away.....naturally he noticed it immediately upon his return, but his reaction was so nice......come to find out, it was indeed the lack of air circulation which altered his mood....bc he has been a different person all day....and I am not the only one who noticed....everyone who deals with him made the same comment....I dont know what you did to him, but he's actually a pleasure to be around now.......the man is in heaven, and so am I.....this purchase was PURE self interest...and it worked !
First off, I am so glad that the value exceeds the price. The fan has plenty of settings and I find that the third wind level genuinely works in cooling me down. Matter of fact, it makes me cold! It only rotates at 45°, but I’m willing to accept that because of how good it is. It will not cool down your entire room, but it will definitely cool down your section that you are facing the fan towards.
Also, the people who are complaining about the noise are bugging!! 🐛🦟🦗🐜 It is not loud in the slightest. It is super quiet, and I have had many loud fans that sounded like they were industrial. It is great for white noise. Love that there’s even a nighttime feature, which essentially lowers the fan’s intensity within a span of about 7-8 hours. That’s enough time to go to sleep and stay cool throughout. I’m so glad I got this fan and I’m glad it was money well spent. I definitely recommend this to people in hot asf areas like Cali, Arizona, Texas, etc. Summer’s coming, and this is the remedy to heat waves.
I've had the fan on, this entire review, and I'm actually chilly, and it's set on "2".
So...I'm very pleased and satisfied. I hope this helps you. So worth the money!!
Reviews and description said it’s quiet but it’s definitely not. The fan has strong wind but the noise is unbearable. Wasted my money.
**update** emailed and called the company and the seller. They may have a backlog but no responses. Frustrating. This fan makes too much noise. I have another fan from the same company that is awesome and was expecting the same noise level. FAILURE PURCHASE
Contacted company support twice and seller 3 times to assist or replace. No response
The noise has gotten louder with the deep humming noise. Waste of money!!!!! Little support
For now. Throwing this out and wasted my money.