|Is Assembly Required?||No|
Heavy Duty Laundry Drying Rack- Stainless Steel Clothing Shelf for Indoor and Outdoor Use Best Used for Shirts Pants Towels Shoes by Everyday Home
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL- The days of worrying about where you will dry your shirts, pants, towels, and even shoes are over. Equipped with racks that you can drape pants, hang shirts, and lay towels makes this the perfect piece to add to your laundry room.
- FOLDABLE- Suddenly need extra space in your laundry room? Not a problem, simply fold this laundry rack up and easily store until you need it again. If you have clothes drying, take advantage of the outdoor capability and place the clothing rack outside for a wrinkle free dry.
- DURABLE- Stack piles of clothes on top of this laundry rack and never worry about it breaking. The stainless steel frame and plastic rotator joints help the laundry rack be able to hold all types clothing while not buckling under the pressure.
- Product Details- Dimensions: 60” (L) x 23.3” (W) x 42” (H). Material: stainless steel and plastic.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- Everyday Home is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Everyday Home and ONLY Heavy Duty Laundry Drying Rack by Everyday Home are GUARANTEED to be genuine.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thanks to this laundry drying rack, stop worrying about where you are going to hang and dry your shirts, pants, towels, and even shoes. Foldable and durable lets you save space when needed while not having to worry about it breaking.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Everyday Home is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 22 April 2019
the rack is put together well- it's sturdy, light, strong. it's made of metal, but it doesn't have any seams that could catch cloth and rip or stretch it. i like that it's modular as the two wings on top and be extended separately and at different levels. it's has a well designed shelf area near the base that's good to lay things out. it has plenty of cross rods- 26 to be exact- that you can use to hang lots of clothes on. it also has a small plastic rectangular bucket that would be able to hold smaller items.
my only issue is that it's not wide enough that you could hang shirts over those rods. for me this is a big deal as i wear a lot of tee shirts and if the rack was a little wider it would be nearly perfect. as it is, however i can't really dry that many shirts on it as i have to lay them out across the wings and the shelf area near the base. as a comparison i have the amazon basics plastic/nylon rack and although it's much more simply constructed it's wide enough to dry 8 shirts on at one time while i might be able to fit 4 tee shirts on this rack. it's really a shame because in every other way it is a superior rack. as it is it's great for socks, underwear, towels, etc. but bigger pieces of clothing like pants and shirts it doesn't make the grade.
Reviewed in the United States on 8 March 2020
The ONLY thing I wish for, is if the two main folding rack raised a little higher to help fit in tighter spaces, but that's a minor gripe. As others have mentioned, the plastic basket comes a little warped. I was able to get it to work by just using the two inside clips on each side. It's really just an extraneous accessory that probably shouldn't even be included as most people will just throw it away. At least it's recyclable.