LavaLock Food Safe BBQ Grade Adhesive Grill Smoker High Temp RTV Silicon - Clear 3 Ounce
|Price:||+ S$8.04 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ♨️ Meets FDA requirements for food contact gasket maker sealer and labeled for use on BBQ grills.
- ♨️ High Temp, Premium grade RTV silicon CLEAR color, high temperature 450F.
- ♨️ Rated Food Contact Safe - Meets MIL-A-46106A, FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 For Food Contact USDA Requirements. Date stamped on tube is Born On Date.
- ♨️ Bonds to all BBQ smoker gaskets & smoker surfaces. including painted, new or previously gasketed bbq lids.
- ♨️ Excellent Hi Temp BBQ sealer, Easy to use w/ applicator tip & storage cap.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 16.61 x 13.11 x 3.2 cm; 85.05 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 September 2016
- Manufacturer : Island Outdoor, LLC
- ASIN : B01LRNK6K2
- Item model number : RTV450C
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LavaLock CLEAR rtv Meets FDA specifications for Food contact requirements. 3 ounce tube (2.8 fl. ounce) Excellent bond, impervious to weather 450F max temp. This RTV is self curing. LavaLock Clear rtv Meets FDA specifications for Food contact requirements. 3 ounce tube (2.8 fl. ounce) Excellent bond, impervious to weather 450F max temp, 350F continuous. Super high tack. Self curing. Our best BBQ smoker adhesive Food safe LavaLock BBQ grill smoker sealer Hi Temp FOOD SAFE Silicon adhesive. LavaLock BBQ smoker High temp silicon is perfect for adhering gaskets, sealing smoker pit doors, lids, fire boxes, cook chambers and any other leaky bbq part. Our premium grade rtv sealer is meets FDA requirements for food contact Clear color, self curing 450F max. 2.8 fl. ounce. 3 ounce tube. Includes applicator tip. Our best CLEAR bbq sealer and gasket adhesive. THE DATE STAMPED ON THE TUBE IS A BOD (Born on Date) and the product expires 2 years after the B.O.D. (the BOD is NOT a Expiration date).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 20 August 2017