- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
LeapFrog Chat And Count Smart Phone, Violet
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting, explore more than 15 phone activities, and more! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.
- Explore more than 15 phone activities as you pretend and play with your very own smart phone! Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Scout/Violet!
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting, phone manners, and more. Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Scout/Violet count it out in a fun way.
- Fun animations and a counting song introduce numbers and counting 1 to 10, while more than 15 phone activities encourage imaginative play.
- Skills learned inlucde numbers, pretend play, and social skills. Children also learn conversational skills such as saying hello, how are you, nice to talk to you, and goodbye.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Fun learning in a smart little phone. Sing along to songs about counting and phone routines, explore more than 15 phone activities and call on Scout for learning fun as you trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customised learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Maybe the best part . . . it is absolutely indestructible! This has been dropped endless times from ~5ft up (holding her when she drops it) onto hardwood floors, launched down hardwood steps, smeared in applesauce, chewed on, etc. It may stop the sequence it is currently playing, but keeps on ticking when you press another button as if nothing happened. . . now why don't they make adult phones this well?
Just bought one for my little niece, who turned one and she loves it too! I like the improvements they’ve made, since buying my daughter’s (light up screen, added pink coloring, & a bit more streamlined body).
Very cute! A must-have for little ones, in my opinion! :)