Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$15.90 delivery
LeapFrog My Pal Frustration Free Packaging, Violet (Frustration Free Packaging)
|Price:||+ S$21.67 Delivery|
- Teach Violet your child's name and favorite things for personalized learning in 15+ activities.
- Listen along to 40+ learning songs, melodies and lullabies, for active daytime fun and nighttime soothing.
- Teaches first words, feelings and emotions, colors and counting.
- Connect Scout to your smart phone, tablet or computer for easy personalization while he's still in the box.
- This cuddly pal is recommended for children ages 6-36 months.
- Style or version may vary
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Snuggle up to learning with a true best friend! My Pal Violet is the lovable puppy who can learn your childs name and favorite things, for personalized daytime learning and nighttime comfort. Sing, play and move along to more than 40 songs and melodies. Personalize the learning in 15+ activities by teaching Violet your childs favorite food, animal and color. Violet will even help your child spell his or her name! My Pal Violet is easy to personalize, right in the box, with your smart phone, tablet or computer, so she can say your childs name the very first time they meet! Designed for little ones ages 6 months to 36 months, My Pal Violet teaches first words, feelings and emotions, counting and colors. She also features a lullaby timer with 5, 10 or 15 minutes of bedtime music, a blinking collar and volume control to help little ones transition to quiet time.
A Cuddly, Interactive Puppy
My Pal Violet is easy to personalize right in the box with your smartphone, tablet or computer so she’s ready to play right away. Violet teaches first words, feelings and emotions, counting and colors. She also features a lullaby timer with 5, 10 or 15 minutes of bedtime music.
- PC: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version)
- Mac Computer: Safari 5.0+, Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version)
- iOS: Safari 5.0+ or Chrome (latest version)
- Android: 4.0 Browser or Chrome (latest version)
Easy to Personalize
Connect Violet to your smart phone, tablet or computer for easy personalization – even if she’s still in the box!
Learns Your Child's Name
Teach Violet your child’s name and she’ll spell it with your child.
Includes 40+ Songs
Sing, play and move along to upbeat melodies and learning songs. Then, get ready for sleep with gentle lullabies.
Explore more than 15 learning activities that you can personalize with your child’s favorite animal, food and color.
|My First Violet Book||Learning Friends 100 Words Book||Sing & Snuggle Violet||Violet's Learning Lights Remote Deluxe||Learn & Groove Shakin' Colors Maracas||Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker|
|Additional Toys to Consider||Turn the pages of this touch-and-feel book to see Violet and her friends playing and exploring numbers, letters, colors and shapes.||Discover new vocabulary with fun learning friends! Touch the words on each page to hear the animals introduce every word in both English and Spanish.||Sing and Snuggle Violet is an interactive puppy that talks and sings while you're on the go.||Turn on the learning with a remote control that looks just like mom and dad’s! Surf 10 pretend channels to learn ABCs, numbers, music and more.||Your little musician will love to shake things up with the Learn and Groove Shakin' Colors Maracas!||The Sit to Stand Learning Walker by VTech is an activity learning toy for babies and toddlers. This interactive toy walker provides hours of learning fun for your infant.|
|Recommended Age||3-24 Months||1.5-4 Years||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||9-36 Months|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) NO CHEST HEARTS. They have removed the button on the chest, which contained most of the "feelings." That's the button that is pressed when you hug Scout/Violet, and now when you hug it, nothing happens.
2) NO CUSTOMIZABLE SONGS. With Scout, we had the option to choose from several different songs, including Christmas songs. The new version doesn't give you that option. You're stuck with whatever songs come by default.
3) NO USB CORD. This is actually a good thing, since you don't have to look for a USB cord to customize. Instead, you plug the attached cord into your phone or computer's headphone jack. This is probable the only improvement in the new version.
4) LARGER BATTERY PACK. The new version's battery pack is larger than the old version's, and it's harder to stuff into the toy's back. And when it's in, it's easier to feel, making Violet less enjoyable to squeeze. After 2 years, Scout's back velcro is wearing out a bit, and I imagine that the new version will be even less durable since there's more pressure on it. The velcro opening is actually larger in the new version, but it just opens higher up on Violet's neck, though the battery pack is too large to fit in that space.
Still, it's a fun toy, but I'm disappointed that Leapfrog would change the product for the worse.
For example, the Leaptop used to let you customize it to say the child's name and send them three emails with three special messages from three custom people. For example, it would say "Hi, Sally. You got an important email from Aunt Lucy. It says, 'I miss you so much when you are away. Love, Aunt Lucy.' Do you want to reply?" or something like that. You got to pick the relation, the name, and the message. It was a great toy. Now they don't let you add a darn thing, and they still charge the same price for it! I was so bummed when we replaced my daughter's after she spilled juice on it just to learn taht it didn't do anything custom anymore.
Anyway, back to this toy. It is the same issue. They changed what you can do with it. And my child's name wasn't on the list, even though it is in all the baby name books. They could let you record yourself saying the name, if nothing else. Or let you build it from pre-recorded individual letter sounds. But maybe that is asking too much from a $10-20 toy. That's fair. But my opinion stands that this model is not as good as the old model, so if you are buying a replacement, lower your expectations.