|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||13 April 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 - 7 years|
|Item model number||80-21612E|
|Product Dimensions||1.75 x 18.77 x 17.88 cm; 200 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$8.79 delivery
LeapFrog LeapStart 1st Grade Book: Spy Math with Critical Thinking
- Use your super-sleuthing skills and help Opal Possum track down Sneaks Weasel, while exploring math and critical thinking. Teaches 18 math and critical thinking skills: identifying fractions, solving problems with unknown numbers, solving word problems and more.
- Get on the case and use super-sleuthing skills to explore math and critical thinking. Solve addition and subtraction equations to trace Sneaks’ path out of town. Add three numbers together to find the keys that will unlock a door at the costume shop for the right costume.
- Match the times to the clues heard, and then match digital times to the clocks in the window. Sit down at a café and order a fraction of a pie by matching pies to the order cards. Solve puzzles with a spinning Spy Decoder that encourages critical thinking.
- Spy Math is for Level 4: 1st Grade. Perfect for ages 5-7. Works With: LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Sold separately.)
- Includes 30+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Skills learned include mathmatical reasoing, more than/less than, place value, telling time, and critical thinking.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This interactive, activity book talks, sings and comes to life with 30+ amazing, super-fun replayable activities covering Math and Critical Thinking to support 1st grade core and life skills.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|