|Mfg Recommended age||0 - 7 years|
|Item model number||80-603900|
|Product Dimensions||4.83 x 24.64 x 28.7 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
LeapFrog Leapstart 3D Interactive Learning System, Green
- Engages kids through books, audio and 3D-like animations for an experience that reinforces learning and helps kids better understand the concepts
- Interact with the on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to explore reading, counting, problem solving and more
- Most replayable activities have two levels WITH more than 50 key skills per grade level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects
- Includes 700+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two learn to read book sets
- Grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system. Not compatible with leapreader books or systems. 2 AA batteries required
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience the magic of the LeapStart 3D interactive learning system and get kids excited about learning with 3D-like animations that magically bring the activities to life. Perfect for visual or auditory learners, The touch and talk activities enhance learning with interactive animations to help kids build math, reading, problem-solving skills and more. Using the grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. The LeapStart library of 25+ books (each sold separately) covers a variety of preschool through first grade subjects For 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book. Many replayable activities have two levels with 50+ key skills per grade level, so kids can play and learn at the level and move up when they're ready. A total of 700+ activities across the LeapStart library help kids build tomorrow's skills today. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system.
How it Works:
The magic behind LeapStart is the easy-to-hold stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more.
The interactive stylus encourages proper writing grip and helps introduce school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
The All-in-One Learning System
Experience the magic of the LeapStart 3D Learning System and get kids excited about learning through on-screen, 3D-like animations that bring activities to life. The LeapStart library includes more than 25 books (each sold separately) with more than 30 replayable activities in each book. LeapStart books are compatible across all LeapStart Learning Systems and LeapStart 3D books have an added bonus of video animations when played with the LeapStart 3D.
- Easy-Hold Stylus
- No-Slip Grip Handle
- Preschool-1st Grade Sampler Book
- Ages 2-7 Years
Explore the LeapStart library for more than 700 activities that teach 50+ key skills at every learning level.
Built for Kids
The kid-tough design makes the LeapStart 3D perfect for on-the-go play and can be carried around using the no-slip grip handle.
Tap the pages with the stylus for questions, challenges, new words, songs, jokes and more. Play fun games and place cute stickers on My Rewards pages to encourage motivation and progress.
Two Learning Levels
Replayable activities allow for kids to play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
Bring Learning to Life
Get kids excited about learning with 3D-like animations. Perfect for visual or auditory learners, the touch and talk activities enhance learning with interactive animations to help build math, reading, problem-solving skills and more. Books with LeapStart 3D logo feature animations on the LeapStart 3D system.
Bring Learning to Life
Learn to Read Series
|LeapStart 3D Scout & Friends Math||LeapStart 3D Moonlight Hero Math with PJ Masks||LeapStart 3D Disney Pixar Pals Math in Action||LeapStart 3D Mickey and the Roadster Racers Pit Crews to the Rescue||LeapStart 3D Disney Princess Shine with Vocabulary|
|Description||Practice school and life skills like numbers, counting and problem solving with Scout, Violet and all their friends.||Team up with the PJ Masks to defeat Luna Girl and Romeo on a mathematics-filled learning adventure.||Explore math and listening skills with some of your favorite Disney•Pixar Pals, including Cruz Ramirez, Dory and Dash.||Learn vocabulary, communication and teamwork skills with Mickey Mouse and the Roadster Racers.||Join in the adventure with Cinderella, Belle and Jasmine while learning vocabulary and communication skills.|
|Book Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 1||Level 2|
|Age Range||2-5 Years||3-6 Years||4-7 Years||2-5 Years||3-6 Years|
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
And I wish they have more advanced level books too.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 October 2019
Initial review: I am basing this 5 star review solely on my own fun playing with the device while my 3 year old is sleeping - and I'm "supercharged" (as he would say) on caffeine, so it may be the coffee speaking.... but this is really a much more engaging, practical model than the prior Leapfrog Leapstart (but not perfect). Also I wanted to note that I paid fifty for this, which seems fair but I bet one day it will be forty. :)
(1) The "3D" feature is really entertaining and cute. It's not quite 3D (which I suppose is good as that's supposed to harm kids' eyes?), but definitely feels a bit like Scout and Violet are going to walk over to play with the pen. At the same time, it isn't so overwhelmingly electronic that I feel like I'm giving my 3 year old a tablet. There aren't an overwhelming amount of animations, and they are good for reinforcing the content (numbers - you hear 3 and see a 3 on the screen).
(2) I love the handle to the device. It feels like a little mini briefcase because of the handle.
(3) It is smaller, my streamlined, and easier to operate than prior models.
(4) You don't need a screwdriver to open it - just a coin will do! YAY!
(5) My son thinks the animations can hear him and is speaking to them, which is making me laugh.
(1) The 3D image only appears some of the time, depending on where you press the pen. There don't seem to be a ton of animations, but I think that is intentional because that would defeat the purpose of the book element... but when I'm using it, I'm always looking for the animation and get excited to see it, so I can see how for some kids it could be a distraction.
(2) As usual, it's a little painful to download the content - but definitely much quicker than prior models.
(3) It doesn't come with batteries and isn't rechargeable.
(4) It only stores about 5 books at a time.
I personally love it - but I've always loved LeapFrog products (except for their tablets, which aren't great). I'll update this if my son feels differently, but I think this will be great for car rides. Super cute and truly educational. If you had only fifty and wanted to buy this or a cheap tablet (kindle), you would get more out of the kindle ultimately - but this feels more educational and I'm definitely glad I bought it. I genuinely have fun seeing how excited my son is and playing with it myself. :)