|Number of Items||1|
|Size||14 1/2" x 11"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LER9214D|
Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Build and Bloom Flower Garden Building Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mix, match and create your own beautiful, spinning flower garden
- Supports critical thinking and problem solving skills while honing fine motor skills
- Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs
- Perfect for ages 4 years and above
- It helps to build confidence, perseverance and self-esteem, arming kids with the real-world
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mix, match, and create your own beautiful, spinning flower garden! Includes colorful gears, flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs, wiggly stems, and more! Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs. Let your imagination blossom! Grades PreK+. Ages 4+
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Educational (helps develop engineering and design skills, cause and effect, etc)
- Bright, attractive colors
- Lots of cute little accessories (butterflies, lady bugs, interchangeable flower centers)
- the plastic is thick and seems to be durable
- there are a good amount of pieces - you don't feel like you have to get another set to have fun with it
- difficult to figure out how to use some of the more complex pieces (instructions are not very user friendly)
- difficult to snap some of the pieces together and apart (especially the specialized pieces that snap into the centers of the flowers)
- hard to use the hand crank, especially when you have a lot of gears in place, and especially for kids who have weaker hands
- wish it came with some sort of storage box or bag, but no biggie
- wish they had a motorized accessory to turn the gears, rather than just the hand-crank as this really ads an awe-factor that I have noticed is missing between this toy and the motorized magnetic fridge gears my kids have (though I did not knock off score for this, just a thought I'd mention it in case Learning Resources reads these reviews)