|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Package dimensions||25.1 x 15.01 x 14.91 cm; 907.18 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Legion Casein+ Strawberry Pure Micellar Casein Protein Powder-Non-GMO Grass Fed Cow Milk, Natural Flavors & Stevia, Low Carb, Keto Friendly - Best Pre Sleep (PM) Slow Release Muscle Recovery Drink 2lb
|Price:||(S$135.58 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- 100% MICELLAR CASEIN PROTEIN POWDER. Casein+ is a naturally sweetened and flavored micellar casein protein powder with 26 grams of protein per serving and little carbohydrate and fat.
- COMES FROM WORLD-FAMOUS IRISH DAIRY FARMS. Casein+ is grass fed casein isolate made with exceptionally high-quality milk from small, sustainable dairy farms in Ireland, which produce some of the healthiest, cleanest milk in the world
- DOWNRIGHT DECADENT & DELICIOUS. Seriously. Casein+ is unlike any other casen powder you've tried. Get ready to enjoy mouth-watering, high-protein, low-calorie casein protein drinks that help you reach your fitness goals faster.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK. If you're not 100% satisfied with this low carb protein powder for women and men, just notify us and we’ll give you a prompt and courteous refund on the spot. No complicated forms and no return necessary.
- THE MAN BEHIND THE BRAND. Tired of the exaggeration and lies of the supplement industry? So was Mike Mathews, international bestselling fitness author with over a million books sold, and that's why he created Legion Athletics.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Non-GMO Micellar Casein, Non-GMO Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Stevia rebaudiana Leaf Extract, Salt, Tapioca Starch
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving with 8-10 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage.
One of the easiest ways to maximize muscle and strength gain is eating enough protein.
You can get all of your protein from whole foods, of course, but many people supplement with casein protein powder for two reasons:
1. It’s convenient and tasty, which makes it easier to eat plenty of protein.
2. It’s rich in essential amino acids and well digested and absorbed, which makes it ideal for muscle-building purposes.
So, whether you’re trying to gain muscle or lose fat, casein powder can help.
That’s why we created Casein+, which isn’t your average natural casein powder for women and men . . .
1. Casein+ is 100% micellar casein protein powder.
Micellar casein is the highest quality casen you can buy, and that’s why every serving of Casein+ contains 26 grams of protein with little carbohydrate and fat.
2. Casein+ is made with exceptionally high-quality milk from small, sustainable dairy farms in Ireland.
Irish dairies produce some of the healthiest, cleanest milk in the world, and adhere to best practices in animal welfare, sustainability, product quality, traceability, and soil and grass management.
3. Casein+ is the best-tasting natural casein protein isolate around.
Seriously. This low carb protein powder is downright delicious!
4. Casein+ is 100% natural.
Casein+ is naturally sweetened and flavored and contains no artificial food dyes, fillers, or other unnecessary junk.
So, if you want a clean, all-natural, delicious casein isolate . . . you want to try Casein+ today.
You won’t be disappointed.
In fact, if you don’t absolutely love Casein+, just let us know and we’ll give you a full refund on the spot. No form or return necessary.
You really can’t lose, so order now and get ready to enjoy mouth-watering, high-protein, low-calorie casein protein drinks that help you reach your fitness goals faster.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But I HATE casein protein because the flavor is either terrible or loaded with artificial junk (flavors, colors, preservatives) or the texture makes me want to spit it back into my shaker bottle.
Legion has come in and solved both issues. I bought both Vanilla and Milk Chocolate. Flavor is easily a 10/10. It even competes with Legion's delicious Whey+ products. But where they really exceeded was the texture. Casein can be gritty, sandy, or sometimes super thick (to hide the grittiness). Casein+ is oh so SMOOTH!
If you want a real bedtime treat, make yourself some Casein+ icecream (takes less than 5 mins):
1) Get a decent blender
2) Add 6-8oz of unsweetened almond milk
3) Fill the rest of the blender bottle 2/3 up with icecubes (should be about 8 regular sized ice cubes)
4) Add in 1 - 1.5 scoops of Legion's Casein+
5) Optional (for extra creaminess) - add in 1/4 TSP of Xanthan Gum powder
6) Blend until the motor dies!
You'll have yourself a delicious, low calorie, super high protein, perfect bedtime snack. Your welcome!
I’m sad to report that while this may be a ‘higher quality’ powder made with non-GMO grass fed cow milk, yadda, yadda, yadda compared to other casein proteins, there are two important ‘misses’ with this Leigon product (and yes, I just yadda’d the ingredient list but please note I did recognize them with three stars for their effort):
1. Mix/blendability is not good. Whether you use a shaker or a blender and follow the suggested amount of liquid (8-10oz/scoop) there was a chalky, unpleasant film left inside your mouth. Adding more liquid did not remedy this but actually made it worse because now you had more to drink 🤦🏻♂️ One star
2. Taste - Chocolate is what is advertised on the jar, however it came across more like stale graham crackers with the idea of chocolate rather than actual chocolate flavor. 🤔 One Star
3. Ingredients - They tout non-GMO grass fed milk so they are using ‘higher quality’ ingredients. Three stars 👍🏼
Leigon products have their supporters and all the positive reviews are a testament to their loyalty. Suffice to say, I am not a fan but wish them well in their journeys.
When I heard Legion was working on a miscellar casein protein powder, I knew I was in for another great product. I bought this and the new Mint Chocolate Whey+ together. Strangely it tastes more like dark chocolate with an 80% cocoa content instead of mint chocolate. To me, at least.
This casein protein powder from Legion is my new go-to pre-bed protein. The milk chocolate flavor tastes like its name suggests. I add three ice cubes and cinnamon to my shake, using the Ninja blender and a cup of Fairlife skim milk.
At 110 calories for the milk chocolate and 120 for the vanilla, this is the lowest calorie and leanest protein powder you'll find. It's low in carbohydrates, virtually fat free, only 1g of sugar, 24g of protein, naturally flavored and sweetened and NO artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors, cheap fillers or other unwanted junk. Uh-uh, Legion doesn't take that route.
My only complaint is the powder does have a little chalky texture but again, there's no fillers. I'm sure Legion will resolve it should they decide to tweak the formula. Besides that, a solid miscellar casein powder. Definitely getting this again and in the 5 lbs. tub once it's available. Looking forward to new flavor of this protein. A s'mores flavor, cinnamon roll, even a gingerbread flavor for the holidays would be nice down the road. Definitely looking forward to the protein bar Legion's made.
If you're training hard and your diet is good, get Legion's products. You won't be disappointed. It may be a little more expensive but it's well spent.