Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Lenovo USA Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 (40AS0090US)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Combo Audio Jack, 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Video Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort.
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K@60Hz, but the real video output would depend on the system's output).
- What’s included: ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2; 90W AC Power adapter; Power cord; USB-C Cable.
- See Description for Complete Compatibility Information.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH NEXT-GEN USB-C DOCKING. Why settle for ordinary when the right tools can take you to the next level? Like the ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2, next generation of USB-C one-cable universal docking solutions. With it, you can say goodbye to limitations and enjoy vivid 4K displays or multiple 1080p screens, charge your notebook, connect legacy USB peripherals, wired networks and rapidly charge your mobile devices. WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE LENOVO THINKPAD USB-C DOCK GEN 2: One connection, no limitations - Think of all the time you’d save if you could connect all your peripherals at once, transfer USB data at lightning-fast 10 Gbps speeds, and have access to a stable, stress-free wired network connection. Jaw-dropping 4K or multiple displays - The days of being limited by your notebook’s capabilities are over. Now you can experience vivid 4K on a single screen or take multitasking to the next level with dual 4K @ 30 Hz displays or triple 1080p displays. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K @ 60 Hz display or 2 x 4K @ 30 Hz displays, but the real video output would depend on the system’s output). Ready for your command - Ideal for being the centerpiece of your workspace. Completely control your ThinkPad systems with PXE Boot, System Wake-on-LAN from sleep mode, hibernate mode, and power off mode. It also supports passing ThinkPad MAC address through the dock. Compatible with the following Lenovo Machine Types: ThinkPad T490: 20N2, 20N3, 20Q9, 20QH; ThinkPad T590: 20N4, 20N5; ThinkPad X280: 20KE,20KF; ThinkPad T480: 20L5,20L6; ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th: 20KH, 20KG; ThinkPad X270: 20HM, 20HN, 20K5, 20K6; ThinkPad T480s: 20L7,20L8.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, I could not get this particular unit (part# 40AS) to display 3 external monitors at 1920x1080@60hz. Only 2 would display, the 3rd was blurry and choppy imagery.
I ended up getting the 135watt 40AN version of the thunderbolt dock, and it worked fine.
There are some BIOS and firmware procedures that need to be done in order for these to work sometimes. Do your homework to make sure you know what you need.
I had these connected to a Lenovo T580 laptop with an Intel UHD 620 graphics card. I have never had to do so much re-work to make a laptop functional...
1. When hooked into a DP based KVM and input switch to this docking station, the laptop will not boot. I have to switch off of the laptop in order just to boot up. However once booted I can use the docking station, it recognizes fine.
2. Even with only one 4k DP monitor hooked in, I only see 30Hz. As this is on a KVM I can switch to other computers and they all get 60 Hz on the same display. I also picked up a Thunderbolt to DP cable and this does 4k @ 60 Hz just fine with the other identical monitor.
I was really hoping to have a true simple hookup docking solution, but so far this is turning out to be a bust. As this is being reviewed on day 1, will have to tinker with it more to see if there are better answers.
I like that I can leave the laptop closed and power it on via the power button on the dock. It is smaller than I expected.
MSI Optix MAG27CQ monitor HDMI
BenQ GW2283 monitor Display port to HDMI cable
IOGEAR 2 Computer 4-Port USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch, GUS402