|Volume||8 Fluid Ounces|
|Units||8 Fl Oz|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Item model number||0645951827285|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 5.08 x 16.81 cm; 235.87 Grams|
Life-Flo® Magnesium Lotion | Magnesium Chloride Supplement Sourced from Zechstein Seabed | For Muscle Massage and Relaxation | 8 fl oz
|Price:||(S$2.03 / Fl Oz) + S$9.11 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- GO WITH THE FLO: Magnesium sourced from pure underground Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands
- RUB ON RELIEF: Massage into muscles and joints to help relax and refresh after long day or workout
- MASSAGE MAGIC: Soothing lotion without added dyes, scents, or colors perfect for daily massage
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Non-pore-clogging shea butter & coconut oil allow for optimal mineral absorption
- CUSTOMERS SAY: All my days end with this Life Flo Magnesium Lotion!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Purified Water, Magnesium Oil (Magnesium Chloride brine), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Natural Vanilla Oil, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid and Xanthan Gum.
Apply to skin, morning and night, as needed. Repeat as necessary, covering any areas needing special attention.
Life Flo Optimal health super concentrated magnesium skin lotion, highly concentrated lotion of pure magnesium chloride. Mined deep from under the Earths surface.Formulated with rich shea butter and coconut oil. Apply to skin, morning and night, as needed. Repeat as necessary, covering any areas needing special attention. Free of Cruelty, Paraben and chemicals.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* smells like vanilla - my dog tries to lick it off!
* I have to disagree with a few posters: it does feel stick for a while after using but I so don't CARE! I just feel better. I don't put it on the same spot every time because (since it is a salt) it can irritate my skin (even regular saltwater bothers my skin so I'm not sure others would have this problem).
* The price is right and the shipping is speedy
* The product is natural and similar to soaking in epsom salts that grandma used to recommend
This is my own review BTW - didn't receive free product or anything. Just wanted to share a very successful experience! Link to info here on MG in general. [...] Please be aware I'm not a doctor or in the medical profession - this is simply MY experience.
Girl, this works.
I've bought it a few times; probably about 5 or 6 bottles. It's like a mild sedation. My "treat yo' self" time consists of a super hot bath with magnesium. Then, I get out and rub this lotion in and massage it into the more painful areas. I'll even put it on the base of my skull and temples. After that I just sprawl out on the bed and feel my body calm down. It feels like I'm sinking in a super soft comforter.
I'll even use this for the kids after their baths to calm them before bed. Overall, it works for everyone in the house. It's great for headaches, body pain, calming a child.
Here's why only 4 stars. It’s a ‘5’ for benefits but a 4 because 1) I do wish they would update the fragrance. It’s vanilla but nice a nice vanilla. 2) You have to keep the bottle upside down. It’s very hard to squeeze out.