Linsoul Tripowin Zonie 16 Core Silver Plated Cable SPC Earphone Cable for BL03 TRN V90 V80 AS10 ZS10 ZS6 ES4 ZST ZSR iems(2pin 0.78-4.4mm, Grey)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- High Quality Raw Material. Since the Tripowin C8 earphone cable has received quite good feedback, here we are bringing you with the new budget HiFi cable, Tripowin Zonie, It features silver plated cable SPC wire, with 16 cores silver plated. You can truly explore the next music level with Tripowin Zoine IEM cable
- Wide Application. The Zonie cable is designed with several connectors and plugs to suit for most devices and earphones, even the high-end earbuds. The wide range of application makes it ideal for any replacement. Simply choose the right style for your devices. MMCX, 2PIN and recessed 2-pin with 3 different plugs, pick anyone of them from your needs
- Improvement on Sound Quality. With this Tripowin cable, you can easily replace your cable with a upgraded one. It offers more choices for your hifi earbuds. The sound quality is improved to be more real, brighter and less distortion. The three frequencies can be more vivid through this cable. Tripowin Zonie is aming to provide you with the best budget IEM that can explore the new stage of music sound
- Soft Cable with Long-lasting life. The cable adopts special braiding technique. It looks sophisticated but also elegant and neat in look. It feels soft and easily be stored without any tangling. The earhook is also pre-shaped into a best angle to fit your ear securely. You can wear it no matter you’re enjoying music quietly or doing sports
- What You Will Get? Linsoul Audio is the legal distributor for TRIPOWIN products. All products are authentic and genuine. Please rest assured that we will stand behind our product with 1 year warranty and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our 24 hours easy-to-reach customer service
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cable Material: Silver Plated Cable SPC wire
Cable connector : 2pin 0.78mm / MMCX / Recessed 2Pin(QDC)
Plug: 2.5mm TRRS Balanced / 3.5mm TRS Sterero / 4.4mm TRRRS Balanced gold-plated
Product detailsSize Name:2pin 0.78-4.4mm | Colour Name:Grey
- Package dimensions : 10.16 x 10.16 x 1.78 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Tripowin
- ASIN : B07ZQBBCW7
- Manufacturer reference : Tripowin Zonie
Best Sellers Rank:
36,233 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 3,434 in Headphones, Earbuds & Accessories
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with the cable. It flows well and doesn't kink, the plugs and connectors are solid too. It's thinner and lighter than my 16 core KB Ear and Yinyoo cables but not by a huge amount. It's slightly thicker than my 8 core Yinyoo cables, although again, not by a great deal. It sits somewhere in between and for the money I can't complain at all.
Sonically it's no different to any other competently made cable, but it's certainly a worthy improvement in terms of feel, fit and comfort over the Blon's stock cable!.
For the most part I'll continue to use Ali to buy my IEM cables as the prices are impossible to beat for such high quality. My 16 core Yinyoo and KB Ear cables cost ~£12-15 direct; they have better plugs, the cables have a lovely weight and thickness to them, and they generally just feel nicer.
The price has since been raised to £19.99 with Prime. That's less of a bargain but still the cheapest 16 core I've seen shipped from the UK. If I need a cable in a rush I wouldn't hesitate to buy another of these Tripowin Zonie cables. I hope it's a sign of things to come in terms of easy availability of reasonably priced and good quality IEM cables in the UK.
On that topic, there's a Yinyoo cable on Amazon UK at the moment selling for almost £60, when it's readily available from China for just over £12. That's a ridiculous markup but people are paying it and claiming to now hear all sorts of new and wonderful things from their IEM's. Maybe because they think it's a sixty quid cable so it must be special, right?!
Linsoul are a rock solid seller of gear from China with an excellent reputation and I'm glad they priced this cable so reasonably in the UK, it was the same price you'd pay from China before the price hike. It deserves to sell well and gets full marks from me, happy listening :)
In my own opinion, this Nucool cable sounds wonderful. I've got it connected to my Ikko Meteor OH-1's & it really seems to make a difference. I didn't really want to spend £60 on Ikko's own cable so I bought this one from Tripowin which was the limit of my budget. Delivery took slightly less than 2 weeks - well before the 17th - 24th April deadline & well worth the delivery waiting time from China.
Soundstaging is excellent, drums & bass are emphasised but without dominating the rest of the music, treble is detailed without becoming overly harsh & you can detect spacing between all the instruments - they don't sound all piled up on top of each other. I've compared this to other cables with varying prices & I think this one lives up to its hype & pricetag. It has a superior sound quality over the others. No, it's not cheap but I believe it is worth the money if you want noticeably better sound quality but don't want to spend a fortune.
I listen to a wide range of different musical genres: Rock, EDM, Folk, Choral, etc & this cable does them all proud.
This is an exceptional cable - it's not cheap but it's very well made, is nice & thick but doesn't feel too heavy. It 'glistens' in sunlight - if you like that sort of thing - & the connectors & slider are made of alloy - quality stuff.
The sound quality is also a surprise to me as most cables which are silver-plated copper if often very splashy but here its not and the cable carries a surprising amount of bass with texture the Linsoul Tripowin 16 Core Silver Plated Cable is an almost perfect match for the KZ ZSN IEMs I can only expect cables which cost more than the headphones should sound better but why would you do that when little gems like this is waiting. But alas you will have to wait for them to make the flight from the other side of the world.
I have used it with a couple of different IEMs which came with single ended cables, but which benefited from balanced connection. Although sound did improve, I believe that this cable does not sound as good as the other two balanced earphone cables I have bought. The Tripowin seems a bit tinny, but the others are more expensive (if purchased on Amazon).
On the plus side, it does not tangle, and the mmcx and 2.5mm plugs have been trouble free.