|Release date||16 June 2019|
|Item model number||605987PF9|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 22.56 x 22.86 cm; 334 Grams|
Little Tikes 605987PF9 Bathketball
Enhance your purchase
- Try to get the basketballs into the net
- Sturdy suction cups stick to most smooth surfaces
- Comes with three squirting basket balls with fun faces
- Cinch the net closed for storage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bath tub toys have never made this type of splash! This adorable baby bath toy makes tub time into game time. Kids can shoot, squirt and score. The suction cups allow you to stick the toy to the wall or tub side in seconds. Kids have fun and the basketball format builds healthy bath time routines. Slam-dunks make a big splash with this cool bath time basketball set! Features: Suction cups hold the rim securely to the wall or side of the tub Kids can take their shots with one of 3 colored squirting balls, each with a different fun face When they make a bathket colorful spinners twirl Cinch the net closed for put-and-take play and handy storage Dimensions Product Size 8.50"L x 3.40"W x 8.50"H --- Weight .90ounces Box Size 9.00"L x 3.50"W x 9.00"H --- Weight 1lb.
1 x Little Champs® Bathketball
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The suction on the basketball hoop doesn't stick. I've tried wetting the suction cups before putting it up, I've tried not wetting them, I've tried mounting it on various shower/bath surfaces in our home. Even when I get it somewhat secure, it falls off the wall after my child takes a few shots. It also seems to become less and less apart to stay on the wall the more he uses it.
2. The balls get mildewy. I hate squeeze toys with holes in the bath tub. No matter what I do with these balls (squeeze them out after bath, constant cleaning, etc) they get really gross to the point of discoloring on the outside because of mildew on the inside. It is way too much upkeep for a bath toy in my opinion.