|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||05024|
LockerMate Adjust-A-Shelf Locker Shelf, Easy to Use, Extends to Fit Your Locker, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable: Fits standard lockers, 12 to 15 inches wide and locks securely into place.
- Installs Easily: A quick storage solution to keep your locker organized and accessible. Perfectly flexible for your school year needs.
- Position at Any Height: Create a shelf wherever you need one, or combine multiple shelves for tons of extra storage.
- Sturdy: Durable construction holds your belongings, strongly and securely.
- Removable: Removes quickly and easily when needed.
- Colorful: Achieve a stylish look with multiple available colors.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The LockerMate Adjust-A-Shelf, Black locker shelf is easily installed and can be positioned at any height in your locker for quick and easy storage. Its durable construction holds your belongings like notebooks, gym clothes and gym bags both strongly and securely. The locker shelf uses rubber grips on either side to hug the locker sides and stay in place. From school supplies to notebooks and lunch bags, the Adjust-A-Shelf is perfect for locker organization and extra storage. You can even add multiple shelves in your locker for more locker shelf space and have endless storage options!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 26 February 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 28 June 2019
The only reason I'm not doing a return is because I tossed the box upon receiving it and I ended up damaging the expanding mechanism hopping I would eventually be able to have it tight enough. So don't do the same mistake and keep your money safe.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR $10 ON THIS!
My locker happens to be on the end of the row, and I think that might have been the root of my issues. The rear end of the shelf seated firmly, but the front edge wouldn't stay put. I believe the locker walls were flexible enough in the middle that the shelf couldn't exert enough pressure to maintain its position.
I did try reinstalling several times, including putting the rubber feet back on the shelf, and even trying the rubber feet flipped around backwards on the rear of the shelf (hoping that would decrease the differential between front and rear as I expanded the shelf). Unfortunately, it just wouldn't stay put.