|Size||Single 2.7 Oz Tube|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Sealant, Silicone, Clr|
|Item model number||908570|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 9.68 x 20.32 cm; 9.07 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant 2.7-Ounce Tube (908570)
Enhance your purchase
- Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots
- Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics
- Aquarium safe
- No cracking, peeling or shrinking
- 2.7-Fluid ounce tube
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Loctite Clear Silicone is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain.
Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Aquarium Safe
- Gap Filling
- Impact Resistant and Flexible
- Multipurpose Adhesive/Sealant
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant can be used for bonding ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics.
Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots.
- Not recommended for use on the following plastics; polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), polycarbonate or PVC
- Not paintable
- Not recommended for use on marble, limestone, cement, concrete, brass, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc or galvanized metals
- Not suitable for use on aquariums greater than 30 gallons (114L) and/or containing water greater than 18” (46 cm) in height
- Not suitable for use below grade, stovepipe, chimney or fireplace applications
- Not suitable for contact with oil-based caulking, polysulfide and fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar
Use between -35°F (-37°C) and 140°F (60°C). Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, grease, dust and other contaminants. Note: Paint will not adhere to silicone. If desired, paint items prior to gluing. Remove cap. Puncture inner seal with other side of cap. Attach nozzle and cut to desired bead size (3 oz. tube only).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
All I want is a tube I can seal. I emailed Henkel about the problem with pics of both tubes and the lot numbers dot-sprayed onto the tube. The customer service rep could have cared less but I'm not sure how. After a lot of time he came back to be with an offer to send me a $5 check via mail. Wow. That's gonna change my lifestyle! Love that German warmth and empathy! All I want in silicon is a tube that seals so the silicon is ready when I need it instead of having to drive to get a new one every time I need a bit of it.
I was clear that all I wanted was from the CS Rep was for him to tell the Henkel people in Irvine they have a problem with their tube caps.
All I got was a CS Rep telling me to start buying another brand. No problem...
I read the other reviews before i purchased this, figuring that I would just be more careful with the package than the other buyers. As I used the glue to fix things around the house, I even rolled the tube up from the bottom (like some people do with toothpaste) to make sure it didn’t leak or open from the bottom.
It STILL leaked. It’s messy. I put it in a sandwich bag to try to contain it, but most of it will probably dry up and go to waste because the bottom explodes no matter how gentle you are with this tube.
The product is great (5 plus Stars); the packaging is a big problem (like zero stars).
Expect one use only.
The smell is pretty bad, but hopefully it'll go away in a few hours.
I put the burst tube inside a zip-lock baggie but not holding out much hope that the leftover won't set on me. Good thick gel though - once you get it where you want!
EDIT: yep, completely set within 24 hours on both ends even though inside a baggie. I deliberately split the tube open at another spot and used q-tips to scoop out what I needed and apply, and threw the whole thing out with half a tube still inside. Not such a bargain after all.