|Model Number||L8SKL Cast Iron|
|Model Name||Skillet, Dual|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Item model number||L8SKL Cast Iron|
|Product Dimensions||32.54 x 25.91 x 5.08 cm; 1.21 Kilograms|
Lodge Cast Iron Pan, Black, 10.25 Inches, (L8SKL)
|You Save:||S$4.55 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 10.25" seasoned cast iron dual handle pan
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; great for induction cooktops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lodge 10.25-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan is a new spin on a classic design. Perfect for everyday cooking, from morning pancakes to roasted chicken dinners. Cast iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this pan is the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire - plus great for induction cooktops. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. The Lodge seasoned cast iron cover (L8IC3) and tempered glass cover (GL10) fit this skillet (sold separately).
Lodge Cast Iron Dual Handle Pans
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it's possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled heat retention for even heating
- Made in the USA
MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY
Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, durability, and cooking versatility. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have tried to season but hasn’t worked out properly for me so far. Not a good buy. Wasted my money and am still wasting space on my counter with this purchase.
By Sinthu on 2 January 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Lodge's cast iron are well crafted, heavy, uniform, blacker and thicker. As much as I liked this Pan I had to return it because of following reason -
1. No brand packaging, there is no sticker, pamphlet, instructions etc from Lodge to say its genuine. Although there is Lodge branding on back and handle but that's not satisfying enough for me. How would you feel if you know you are paying double-triple of its original value and still getting a brand new item delivered in a Amazon brown box with no labeling of any kind.
2. Either the pre-seasoning has worn off and its very old stock or it has been used before, not sure exactly which one is true but the black shiny layer is not uniform. You can see in pic where I took with flash, The black round spot in center.
I can do seasoning again and this may get corrected but then again I paid full for a new item, why should I settle for something less.
So, no doubt about quality and durability of Lodge's Cast Iron products and if they are delivered in original packaging, with no quality issues then I am more than happy to accept and be satisfied.
It never sticks. I will look out for more items from Lodge Cast Iron Cookware.