|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Package dimensions||34.19 x 32.69 x 17.4 cm; 7.7 Kilograms|
Lodge Chef Collection 6 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. Seasoned and Ready for the Kitchen or Campfire. Cover Converts to a Grill Pan for Searing. Made from Quality Materials to Last a Lifetime
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- 6 QUART SEASONED CAST IRON DOUBLE DUTCH OVEN. Get creative with a generous cooking capacity base and cover that converts to a grill pan. It comes seasoned with oil for a natural finish that improves with use and has spatula friendly sloped walls.
- EASY TO CLEAN. No need to dread clean-up after a delicious meal. Simply hand wash the double dutch oven and cover, dry it and rub with cooking oil. For tough spots, use a small amount of soap and a pan scraper.
- THE CHEF COLLECTION DIFFERENCE. The Chef Collection features 15% lighter cast iron, ergonomically designed and more comfortable handles, and improved side walls for easier cooking (and less mess!).
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware for over 120 years and is known for its lifetime durability. Whether you’re an amateur chef or a seasoned pro, the Chef Collection will make your indoor and outdoor cooking dreams come to life.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SEASONED & READY TO USE.
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
CLEANING & CARE.
There’s nothing better than a home-cooked meal, and Lodge’s Chef Collection line just made that easier. Hand washing this double dutch oven with warm water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish. For extra stuck-on bits, an occasional trip through the dishwasher is fine, just apply a thin coat of cooking oil to it afterward to maintain the seasoning. Lodge prides itself on high quality and timeless design, which has now been matched with new technology and convenience.
Lodge took its classic cast iron set and made it even better. The Chef Collection features more comfortable handles, fine-tuned side walls and is 15% lighter in weight. Whether you’re cooking in a kitchen or the great outdoors, the Chef Collection will help you make your next great meal.
Lodge cookware is made in a zero hazardous waste foundry and has received awards for its leadership in energy efficiency and recycling. Lodge is committed to having a positive environmental impact, taking steps to plant trees and other plants that purify the local watershed.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product comes in an outer shipping carton and an inner carton. No visible shipping damages on the outer carton. Product in good order, nothing major save some minor visual imperfections which is expected for an individually cast item.
Pretty happy experience, will definitely buy again.. soon!
Top reviews from other countries
Since I'm the one who cleans up, I was happy that rinsing with hot water was all it took to clean it. I used very hot water so that the cast iron was heated up and I could season it with olive oil before I put it away. I got this particular double dutch because it has grill ridges in the lid so we can use it for meat and get those great grill marks.
I foresee a lot of cooking in this new addition to our cast iron collection.
If you’re looking for a quality cast iron Dutch oven, look no further.