|Mounting Hardware||Dutch oven|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Item model number||EC6D90|
|Product Dimensions||33.66 x 29.46 x 15.24 cm; 5.62 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lodge Enameled Dutch Oven, 6 Qt, Lilac
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
- Measures 10-3/4 inches in diameter by 4-1/2 inches deep
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Product at a Glance: The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Before buying, we saw a bunch of reviews saying that this is super fragile and made of poor build quality. Thinking it may have been a few isolated experiences, we still bought. Since then we’ve been super delicate with it. Always hand washing, never using a rough scrub to clean. Within three months, the handles started chipping. A few other places on the rim are starting to chip too.
You’re better spending your money on something that will last more than 3 months. If we could return it, we would.