|Model Name||Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron|
|Mounting Hardware||Dutch oven and lid|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Item model number||L8DD3|
|Product Dimensions||32.05 x 26.37 x 16 cm; 5.61 Kilograms|
Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart, Black
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven and casserole with skillet cover
- Sturdy, integrated side handles on base and lid for secure transport
- Cover converts to 10.25 inch Skillet
- Hand washing recommended; oven-safe
- Measures approximately 10-1/4 by 13 by 5-1/2 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lodge Logic 5 Qt double Dutch oven and casserole with skillet cover. Sturdy integral, ovenproof loop handles for convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. 10.25 inches in diameter. Dutch oven depth 4 inches and lid depth 1-1/2 inches
The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should.
Product at a Glance
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.
Double Dutch oven
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To see more pictures, search for @sourdoughandbooks on Instagram.