|Item Height||4.57 inches|
|Item Width||2.44 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||5 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||2 Grams|
|Item model number||910-005439|
|Product Dimensions||3.78 x 6.2 x 11.61 cm; 85 Grams|
Logitech G 910-005439 PRO Hero Gaming Mouse - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- Mechanical Switches and Spring Button Tensioning System: Delivers the extreme performance sport pros demand with consistent feel at any hand speed and near instantaneous actuation of every click
- Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Six Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to buttons and save them directly to the mouse for use on competition systems without the need to reconfigure your settings
- Ultra Comfortable and Durable Design: Mouse is optimized to reduce weight for improved comfort, stability and responsiveness; Left and right button durability is upgraded to 50 million clicks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G partners with many of the world's top esports athletes to design the PRO line with the goal of creating extreme performance gear that lets professionals play at the peak of their potential. The latest Logitech G PRO HERO Gaming Mouse has been updated with the new HERO 25K sensor and a low-friction, flexible cable. HERO 25K optical sensor is the highest performing and most efficient gaming sensor Logitech has ever made. An all-new lens and an updated tracking algorithm deliver ultra-precise tracking with no acceleration, smoothing, or filtering over the entire DPI range. Mechanical Switches and a Spring Button Tensioning system provide the near instantaneous button actuation that pro gamers demand. Logitech LIGHTSYNC technology lets you easily customize brilliant RGB lighting from approximately 16.8 million colors, while six programmable button can be setup with custom commands for your favorite games. Ultra-comfortable and durable, PRO HERO Gaming Mouse is built and tested to perform for an incredible 50 million clicks—the equivalent of a pro gamer training 10 hours a day for five years.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Logitech G203 Prodigy
2. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum (Broke after a year)
3. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (PMW3366 sensor)
4. Zowie FK1
5. Zowie EC1
6. Razer Deathadder
The only "negative" I would say about this mouse is that it feels a bit flimsy and part of it is due to that it is incredibly light and people with big hands and palm grip might have a bit of an issue with it. I personally prefer using lighter mice now because like I said earlier, the mouse becomes and feels more like an extension of my arm rather than an object I am holding and moving. Another negative is the lack of braided cables. I feel that the premium price you pay for this product it should at least have braided cables. I know people have issues with braided cables weighing the mouse down when they drag the mouse or that they tend to fray when continuously being rubbed against on a surface like a desk or a mousepad but I think all those issues could be resolved with a simple mouse bungee. Braided cables extend the mouse lifespan because it gives it a bit more durability and should come standard with all mice at this price point.
Now the things I did not like compared to the mionix is the slippery surface of the mouse, the scroll button is raised and stiff to the press, and the side buttons feel a bit spongy. Additionally it does not feel as comfortable as the mionix Castor and Naos. As someone who utilizes the middle scroll button regularly, this was a game changer for me and thus the main reason why this mouse gets a 3 star rating and why I'm returning it.