|Part Number||G560 Gaming Speaker System|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x Two satellite speakers, 1 x One subwoofer with power cable, 1 x USB cable, 1 x User documentation|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.1|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||240 Watts|
|Speaker Amplification Type||Active|
|Output Wattage||240 Watts|
|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|Item model number||G560|
|Product Dimensions||42.6 x 36.2 x 27.8 cm; 10.1 Kilograms|
Logitech 980-001304 G560 Lightsync PC Gaming Speakers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One speaker for all your audio
- The G560 connects to and mixes multiple sources
- One speaker for all your audio
- Audio visualizer and 240W powerful sound
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The G560 LightSync RGB immerses you in the environment with light that automatically reacts to your content. Light and color can respond to the rhythm of the audio of what's on your screen, or provide special lighting effects programmed by developers. Set the mood and enhance the experience with ~16.8M customizable colors. Choose any area on your monitor beyond the monitor and assign it to one of the four lighting zones via the Logitech gaming software (LGS). Select any part of the screen and assign it to one of 4 areas: left and right, front and back. The LIGHTSYNC engine reads the color of the pixels on the screen and dynamically matches the color to your speakers in real time. The result is stunning environmental lighting that immerses your room in the experience. Light up the game Extend the game world in your room. Game developers work with our LIGHTSYNC SDK to program color and animation effects for each game. This means that what game creators focus on will be enhanced with RGB. your favorite game. brought to light. Audio Visualizer Create your own dance party with Audio Visualizer. It energizes you to bring your music to life. At low doses the reaction is a soft breathing effect. High-Volume Lighting Beat – In the rear light the pulse takes the bass and the front to the mids and highs. Connect via USB and use Logitech gaming software to customize lighting colors and effects. 240 Watts Powerful Sound Feel the explosive action from 240 Watts Peak (120 Watts RMS) that is lightweight, The down-firing with high-powered metal drivers feeds the subwoofer and two satellite speakers. Hear every detail with this 2.1 speaker system as the game and sound designer you want. And from a wide range of angles, thanks to the unique driver design that delivers an immersive soundscape. The G560 connects and mixes multiple sources: USB, 3.5mm, and Bluetooth. With Logitech Easy-Switch you can seamlessly switch between 4 connected devices.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Sound quality is great. Sound immersion is very good while watching movies and playing games.
- Built quality is excellent.
- No bass control for Bluetooth and Aux devices. The deep bass will annoy the hell out of you. Speaker settings do not save on device which is the biggest downside of these speakers.
- Light sync is not usable at all. There is a 1-second lag when syncing colors from the screen. It will also lag a lot if you have a 4k display. The light syncing algorithm is also crap. Better buy Phillips Hue sync if you are looking for that.
- Speakers will lit up randomly when the computer goes to sleep even if you turn them off completely from the software. They sometimes LIT UP RANDOMLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT which is annoying. There is no way to completely turn off the light sync feature. You need to manually turn on/off speakers each time you use with PC/Bluetooth to fix this problem.
- macOS support is limited. Logitech G HUB for macOS does not have any equalizer or Bass/treble controls. You have to use LGS for that which is not good for LightSync. DTS and audio sync light effects are officially unsupported by Logitech for macOS.
- The speaker stops randomly if you are using USB. You need to manually restart them to fix. This happens 1-2 times a day.
- It's been almost 1 year since they were released and they only support like 12 games which are poorly integrated.
- Bass will suddenly boost after 40% of the volume. You will be tired of adjusting the volume for different scenarios. When there is too much bass in audio, you have to decrease the volume but then you will not be able to hear those details.
- No way to turn off the annoying startup light effect when speakers boot up, Yes! these speakers have 5 second boot time. There is an option in the software to turn the effect off but it does not work.
There are more software/firmware issues. Just search "Logitech G560" on Reddit.
Conclusion: Logitech has created an incomplete product with features that are not useable at all. Don't make your life more complicated, you will be better off buying good quality speakers with just a bass control knob on them. Don't believe those YouTube reviews. Those amateur YouTubers have no idea what they are talking about or maybe they haven't tested them. Do not buy these until Logitech fixes those issues or you will be disappointed.
PS: I will update this post with more issues/fixes.
I am an engineer and an audiophile. I had been planning to upgrade my office Logitech Z333 and the choice fell between Logitech Z625 and a third G 560
The reviews of G560 were mixed (amazon.com/bestbuy/youtube etc) but being a die- hard Logitech fan I took a chance on Z 560…even with a budget of 50K, I could not think of Bose/JBL as the sound quality/melody that I hear in Logitech is unparalleled… the speakers are proprietary…
1. I have 4 home theatres Logitech Z333 (office 120 sq ft/40 watt RMS)...F&D t-200 x (living room 200 ft/70 W) & 2 nos Z625 (for bedroom/drawing room 300/600 sq ft) & scores of portable bluetooth i/c Logitech x300/Tribit Go/Aomais ball 2nos/tagg sonic/flip 2 etc
3. Logitech x300, X50 & Z625 are my favs...reason is only sound quality.
When I opened G560, I was impressed by its build quality and the sexy looks. I ran it for 3 days comparing it with my Z 625 running on the better connection…the SPDIF, while the G560 was connected to the fireTV stick by Bluetooth (as I had 10 days to return G560, if the sound was inferior). The Dolby was as usual OFF on the fire stick & on the 40in Iffalcon TV
G 560 has only hardware control on Bluetooth & Aux the equalizer & DTS being unavailable. Also the lights sync is in auto mode and only dances to the sound.
4. The satellite speakers are to be set up like an equilateral triangle (60 deg) (that is why I hate soundbars and have purchased two Amoias balls that can be paired). This means that the speakers are to be set apart at approx the same distance as you are (in the room).
The Verdict: Even though the speakers are smaller in G 560 (2.5 in/6 in) vs 3in & 6.5 in Z625 the quality of melody/presence/brightness/bass were marginally superior to Z 625. The Netflix dialogues were clearer. The Volume was comparable & the dancing lights were like those in a Disco…
I also have an HP envy laptop with beats audio (Core I3) and use it for MS Office plus You tube/Netflix etc so I replaced my Z 333 with G 560 and connected these with all three viz Bluetooth/Aux & USB
In USB there were no issues as I now believe Logitech/Microsoft/DTS have fixed the software glitches.
• I am getting a 2 step Volume increases up to 100 along with the Windows Volume so you can use either your keyboard or G 560 tactile keys
• I have fixed yellow lights that more than lights up my table…and substitutes the smart lights (Costing 800 INR each)
• The Equalizer has been set to 90% 48 & 64 HZ/ 80% 125 & 250 Hz/65% 500Hz & 70% 1/2/4KHz & 80% 8KHz while 16KHz is at 70%.
• You can experience surround sound viz DTS Ultra at G 560s default values but only if the sound is at HD quality (Video resolution 720 & higher) otherwise I heard distortion. Check your prime/Youtube/Gaana/Netflix/Hotstar settings
• There is no distortion even at 100% Volume on HD sound feed…
• You can connect 4 blue-tooth devices simultaneously…great help as I can change sound from 25 meters from my mobile that connects automatically
Note Please check my Logitech Z 625 review on amazon.in
I own Studio Quality Headphones and 1500 LPs
Last of Us was brilliant just because of these speakers. They're pretty amazing if you like to listen to slightly bass boosted music.The only con for me would be that the bass really kicks in after 90% volume - this is a problem with the latest firmware but ive been able to work around it pretty easily by controlling the volume through my devices with speaker on full volume. The other thing which is bad is that the speakers forget the volume for the device once it disconnects and essentially connect at 10% volume which is too low.
The sound quality however totally makes up for some of these and if you get them for cheap during a sale (I got em for 8k) they're a steal.
The delivery box seemed to have been opened and repackaged, seems like that the seller re-routed a returned product, so that’s a minus 1 for me, after all we all want to get a fresh new product.
After the initial setup, took 1 hour, the sound initially didn’t impressed me. Tweaking the G-sub software made the sound quality better( turned on the 7.1 surround and cinematic Gaming EQ profile), made the movies sound really good.
I thought the RGB effects will distract the movie experience but found it surprisingly good, if you position the satellite correctly the experience is impressive. The speaker starts with default setting as lighting off(don’t know whether this setting can be changed),I don’t really dig the lighting effects so it didn’t bother me as we can enable it when needed.
Bluetooth range was good and songs played through it were clear.
I haven’t played games yet and checked but going by the cinematic experience, it should hold well for the games as well.
All things considered it covered my expectations, and really don’t get the negative comments, may be their experience was different. At this price point(8000 after all the discounts), it’s Value for money in my opinion.