|Item Height||4.59 inches|
|Item Width||7.56 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||4 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||2 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item model number||910-004855|
|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 19.2 x 11.66 cm; 131.54 Grams|
Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for Competitive Play
Enhance your purchase
|Movement detection technology||Optical|
|Number of buttons||6|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pro gaming mouse is created by Logitech G and top competitive eSports professionals for performance play
- Advanced PMW3366 optical gaming sensor delivers exceptional tracking accuracy at any hand speed for pixel precise targeting and high speed maneuvers across the entire 200 to 12,000 DPI range
- Metal Spring Button Tensioning System designed for ultra-consistent and reliable click performance at the highest level of competition
- Customizable with up to 16.8 million RGB lighting colors to match your style, team colors and setup plus synchronize with other Logitech G gaming gear
- Six programmable buttons and onboard memory make it easy to setup and store one-trigger custom commands for your favorite games Physical specifications-Height: 116.6 mm Width: 62.15 mm Depth: 38.2 mm
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G worked together with eSports athletes to create the Pro Gaming Mouse. This Logitech G mouse is inspired by the classic, simple construction of the Logitech G100 and G100s body made popular by top competitive eSports professionals. Our best optical sensor, PMW3366, provides exceptional tracking accuracy. The metal spring tensioning system delivers the reliable click performance required for high-level competitive gaming. Customizable with up to 16.8 million lighting colors, G Pro also has 6 programmable buttons and an onboard memory so you can setup and save custom commands for your favorite games directly to the mouse. Built on over 30 years of Logitech expertise in mouse engineering, building and testing, Pro is designed for performance play.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was extremely hesitant to replace my Logitech G9 as I've had it for around 8+ years and found it almost perfect. Unfortunately it finally died on me and I was left looking for a replacement without warning. I don't play games as much as I used, but still wanted the benefits of a medium DPI (2000) and simplistic build (not too many buttons other than the two thumb buttons). So far it's been about two weeks and while the placement of two thumb buttons is different versus the G9 as the G Pro is longer overall, I'm fairly satisfied with it overall. If you're a pro gamer and your livelihood or reputation is based on gaming, I could see this impacting your game transitioning from a G9, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last people hanging onto their G9s these days.
What Logitech should really take away here is GOOGLE THE G9 AND REALIZE YOU NEED TO REMAKE IT, THERE'S A BIG MARKET FOR IT. What you as the consumer should note is that the build quality is okay for the price, no adjustable weights and it feels cheap, but that makes it quite light. So buy it from a place like Amazon where you can have hassle free returns if you don't like it.
If this helped, please click the button below!
Not a big fan of the RGB everything craze. This mouse is no different: it cycles thru several colors continuously.
No instructions/documentation came with this mouse. Tried the very basic software (not included, you have to find it online and download it from their site) which seemed to offer no tweaking at all, could't turn off the RGB, find out how to program the buttons, etc). btw, same with the Logitech G513 keyboard I also ordered, no included manual/instructions/quick setup: nothing.
The heavy braided mouse cord, while of good quality, and strong, also felt like a heavy drag whenever I moved the mouse, so I would definitely recommend going wireless instead (wired is supposedly a bit faster/more reliable,
but I found this heavy cord to be a drag...literally.)
The deal breaker for me though is, I left my pc for about 10 minutes, and when I returned the mouse felt disturbingly hot. It wouldn't burn your hand of course, but it was so toasty I thought, this is not good. I would not feel safe leaving this plugged in.
How this mouse got such a high rating on respected gaming sites, I'll leave to your intuition.
Used to be professional reviews meant something; now user reviews are more accurate, methinks...
Then, when I decided to get my own mouse, my choice fell on G Pro: there was no removable weight, and functional buttons on the side as well the shape of the rop shell looked ergonomically better to me. So far, I have been using this mouse for a week only, but can assure choosing this mouse was a great decision.
- Matte Finish makes the mouse not slippery at all, which is essential especially for gaming purposes.
- Braided Cable truly extends lifetime of the device.
- Scroll Wheel is very restrictive. When clicking on the wheel, it won't scroll ocasionally, as most mice would do (including G403).
- Response time is excellent for shooter games, providing perfect pointer accuracy.
- Might be slightly overpriced, however, considering price vs. quality relationship it is worth paying this much.