|Item Height||5.35 inches|
|Item Width||7.56 inches|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||5 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries packed with equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||1 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item model number||910-005099|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 19.2 x 13.59 cm; 217.72 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$12.59 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Next-gen HERO optical sensor for unrivaled performance and power efficiency delivering 500 hours of non-stop gaming. AA batteries required
- Advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless technology for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- Connect to multiple devices using either LIGHTSPEED or Bluetooth and easily switch between the two with a push of a button
- Built for comfort with an ergonomically-designed, lightweight, contoured body. Adjust weight by using one or two batteries
- 6 programmable buttons and on-board memory to store your favorite settings. Works with PC, Mac, tablets with Android and iOS
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
G603 is a next-generation gaming mouse for a wireless world. It features the new HERO sensor for unrivaled performance with up to 10x the battery efficiency compared to prior generations. It also includes LIGHTSPEED technology which delivers unrivaled wireless performance surpassing wired gaming mice. G603 can connect to multiple devices and easily switch between performance modes for a customizable experience. Requirements : Windows 7 or later , macOS 10.11 or later , Android 3.2 or later Chrome
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This has been a problem for months now. I have kept up to date with the firmware updates released through LGS, and each update says "Fixed Scrolling Issues", but it is STILL PRESENT. Your firmware updates aren't fixing anything!
I am on Windows 10 on a Razer Blade Stealth 2015, but this is not an issue unique to me. Searching for my issue I found that MANY other people have the exact same problem I do, on several other devices. This is a KNOWN issue.
Support is BROKEN. My claim was closed WITHOUT A REPLY. Trying again, the claim process results in an "OOPS. Page not found", deleting everything you wrote, and not letting you file a claim.
1. The opening for the optics on the bottom of the mouse is a huge dust magnet. They tried to put a silicone pad around the hole, but the problem is that it creates enough of a ridge so that if you have even a moderate dust problem in your house you will constantly be flipping it over and wiping it away from this opening.
2. I had to email Logitech for a warranty replacement on the first mouse I received because the mouse wheel would constantly scroll in the opposite direction from which I was spinning it. This is something they tried to fix via a firmware update to the mouse, but that update did not fix MY mouse. Every time I would scrolling down, it would scroll UP a couple notches on the screen first before going down. SUPER annoying! Thankfully, Logitech replaced that mouse and the new one worked fine until lately when I've noticed that even this replacement has started doing it occasionally. I just reapplied that firmware that is supposed to fix the problem, I'm crossing my fingers that it works.
3. The Logitech Gaming Software is either buggy or my mouse has more issues than I thought. I simply cannot correctly assign functions to the forward thumb button (furthest from me). Regardless of what I tell it to do, it is stuck on "close tab" for some reason.
I'm very dissapointed in this model - so much that I don't know that I'll order another Logitech mouse despite having used them exclusively at home and the office for well over a decade.
- due to the AA batteries, the buttons are not separate from the shell
- there is no weight compartment in the bottom, but you can play a little with the battery configuration as you can put 1 or 2.
- lastly, and the more important for me: it feels soooo cheap in the hand compared to other Logitech mice. It's plastic all over, no grip texture anywhere whatsoever. Just slippery plastic. And because of that, it feels so different from the G403, even if it's the same shape.
It's a great mouse otherwise (sensor, battery life, weight), but not comfortable.