|Item Height||4.6 inches|
|Item Width||1.5 inches|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||4.4 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries only|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.83 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||2|
|Item model number||910-005280|
|Product Dimensions||6.22 x 3.81 x 11.68 cm; 95.25 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency
- Advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery. System Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability and comfort
- Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver. Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- 2-year Limited hardware warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Play advanced without wires or limits. Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED is a wireless gaming mouse designed for high-performance in your favorite PC games. G305 features the next-gen Logitech G HERO optical sensor with 200 to 12,000 DPI sensitivity for competition-level accuracy. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology gives you super-fast 1 millisecond performance that’s as fast as wired. With incredible power-efficiency, G305 stays powered and ready to play for up to 250 hours on a single included AA battery. Play anywhere with an ultra-portable, lightweight gaming mouse that weighs in at only 99 grams, is easy to take with you, and has built-in storage for the included USB wireless receiver. Use Logitech Gaming Software to quickly program 6 buttons with instant multi-action commands, DPI settings and more. G305 is the LIGHTSPEED wireless mouse for all.
G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
G305 introduces lightspeed wireless for all. It is loaded with advanced features — competition-level hero optical sensor, lightspeed wireless that is faster than wired, ultra-light and compact for better portability and maneuverability — all in one affordable package.
Ultra-Fast Lightspeed Wireless
Play without wires or limits. lightspeed gives you an incredibly responsive and reliable lag-free gaming experience with a super-fast 1 ms report rate for competition-level performance.
Advanced Hero Sensor
Next-generation hero optical sensor delivers exceptional performance, accuracy and responsiveness with up to 12,000 DPI sensitivity and 10x the power efficiency over previous generations.
Ultra-Long Battery Life
Play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power. G305 delivers up to an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay in performance mode on just one AA battery.
Wireless does not have to mean heavy. G305 is a lightweight mechanical gaming mouse that weighs in at only 99 grams for amazing manoeuvrability.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Sensor is easily the best I've ever used
- Buttons have good tactile feedback, L and R click sound different
- Battery life is great, love being able to switch from LO to HI modes
- Performance is just as good as wired mouse, if not better with more freedom
- Scroll wheel is OK
- Software is a little tricky to navigate but good. Recently noticed my DPI keeps changing, unsure if that's due to a glitch in the software or if I keep accidentally tapping the DPI button without noticing..
- Would have preferred a more ergonomic shape
- Battery is mounted vertically and not horizontally, makes balance weird for claw-grips like me, but tolerable. Do not recommend for palm grip unless you have very small hands, get the G603 instead.
- This weird gravity also makes me accidentally flip the mouse upside down occasionally when moving my hands quickly on and off the mouse. (e.g. to type, back to mouse, back to typing). A little annoying and would prefer this not happen, I don't like throwing my mouse onto my keyboard.
- Thought it would be nicer to have a lighter mouse, but this is too light in the wrong places and the balance is off
- Rubber grommets on the bottom are dust magnets, which is insane because I keep my desk and mouse pad spotless yet they pick up dust like crazy. I've given up on cleaning it.
- Scroll wheel is also a dirt magnet
Normally my mice have defects in the clicking before the two year marks, so I hope this more expensive mouse will last quite longer. Will update review with lifespan of mouse when it breaks.
If you have larger hands and/or prefer palm grip, I don't think this is for you. Another potential negative is that its balance seems to be a little off, probably because of the battery placement.
Overall it's a fantastic mouse
Lo recomiendo si quieren un mouse de marca confiable, a buen precio, con excelente sensor y si lo quieren inalámbrico. No estoy seguro si trae la función de "emparejar" el mouse con un nuevo receptor Logitech, así que cuídenlo bastante.
this one has one lightest actuation forces ive ever seen.
just resting my fingers normally will click the right-click button!
i thought it was a defect, so i bought another one.
they both are way too sensitive and it will randomly right-click during normal use!!
and my fingers are not even on the heavy side.
there was so much good things going for this mice
but this ruins it for me, its a shame.
back to my corsair harpoon, which i like the shape less, but atleast it doesn't click by itself.