Logitech Pebble M350 Wireless Mouse with Bluetooth or USB - Silent, Slim Computer Mouse with Quiet Click for Laptop, Notebook, PC and Mac - Blue Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Modern, slim and beautiful pebble shape - Logitech pebble has stand-out simplicity with a design that is nice to hold, feels great in your hand and is easy to carry around
- Silent clicks and ultra-quiet scrolling - enjoy the same click feel with over 90% noise reduction on the click sound
- Dual connectivity - connect the way you like via Bluetooth wireless technology or via the included tiny USB receiver
- Long battery life - Logitech pebble stays powered for up to 18 months on a single AA battery*. *battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- High-precision Optical tracking - Logitech pebble tracks Fast and accurately where you want to use it
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Own your space with Logitech pebble M350 – a modern, slim, and silent portable mouse designed for your curated lifestyle. Make a statement with this slim mouse that can easily be scooped up and brought to the cafe or library. Silent clicking and scrolling means you can stay focused without disturbing those around you. And the Logitech pebble stays powered for 18-months* on a single AA battery so you don't have to worry about losing power. Connect the Logitech pebble the way you want – via either Bluetooth or the USB receiver. The high-precision Optical tracking works on most surfaces. *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it not only was small, had a nice power switch to conserve energy and prevent errant mouse clicks while traveling, but it also had an included USB 3.0 dongle for older devices (internally stored in the battery compartment) that worked very well with the Windows Machine I sometimes use, and to top it all off... it is VERY quiet! This is excellent as conducting patient documentation during a session requires quiet keyboard & devices so as not to interrupt or distract my patients. I was so impressed, I have recommended to many friends/colleagues and have purchased a second mouse to leave at one office where I share space with another provider who also loves it! Very easy to pair w/Bluetooth, excellent response and tracking on the screen, accurate clicks, and includes a right/left programmable buttons and a silent scroll wheel to speed up page movement to an even greater degree. Highly recommend, great product.
I also tried this with a Linux Mint laptop on a Dell XPS 13 using the USB connector. This also worked without issue.
Innovative non-trivial form. Good color and material. Good for my modern Pixelbook.
Lightweight and compact. This is an important plus when traveling or traveling
Promises fulfilled (quiet and easy to switch from radio to Wi-Fi mode)
A little "thinking" (pauses) when turned on. This, to me, is a noticeable drawback
It takes some time to get used to the peculiar form factor.
Overall the impression is positive, I do not regret that I quickly bought and predict this mouse a good future)
It is terrifyingly annoying when, after a few months of using the mouse, the rubber stickers on the bottom surface come off (this is a typical problem for Logitech). I hope that the new design of these stickers is much more reliable.
1. Bluetooth. I need a mouse that has bluetooth to be compatible with my iPad (iOS 13, accessibility allows for mouse use). Otherwise I would have stuck with my other Logitech mice that has the dongle.
2. Quiet. When I'm in the library, I've noticed how obnoxiously loud my clicks are for both myself and the people around me. Having used the Logitech M330 Silent Plus, that raised my standards for mice even higher when traveling.
3. Battery life. Obviously a wireless mice is useless without battery. Logitech has great battery life on all their mices so it's a no brainer.
4. Slim. Not a huge deal to me but an added bonus. I can stick this in my tech pouch without it deforming the bag.
As you probably noticed by now, all of things I mentioned above are features the Pebble has. The closest thing is probably the Apple Magic Mouse 2 which also fits my criteria but the Pebble is quieter, longer battery life, and most importantly, cheaper.