|Item Height||4.88 inches|
|Item Width||1.69 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||981-000681|
|Product Dimensions||6.81 x 4.29 x 12.4 cm; 104.33 Grams|
Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround for PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch – Royal Blue
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely lightweight for maximum comfort
- Hydrophobic, stain-resistant fabric shell and comes with two sets of ear pads – sports mesh and microfiber
- Maximum audio performance with DTS Headphone: X 7.1 surround sound and Pro-G drivers for dynamic range
- Detachable boom mic and two audio cables included to work with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile
- Removable boom mic has micro-pop filter to reduce environmental noises and deliver clear communications
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G433 gaming headset is the premium audio experience designed for life in and out of the game. Patent-pending Pro-G audio drivers smoothly deliver explosive DTS. Vibrant color choices in a lightweight, stain-resistant fabric make G433 as wearable as your sneakers.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My favorite thing about them is that they are super comfortable. I can wear these for a few hours at a time without them bothering me, which is something I've never been able to say about over the ear headsets. I have a pretty large dome, and my ears make Jumbo feel good about himself. These don't pinch my ears, and they also don't feel like they need to flex to fit around my cranium.
If you're only playing games and using them for chat, I'd definitely recommend this headset. If you plan to listen to music as well, I'd say go for something a bit higher end with a bass control, possibly an actively powered headset.
the only issue is that everyone complains that they can hear every little noise in my whole house, even people in the kitchen when im upstairs in my room. sometimes im amazed by even the smallest sounds that they tell me are being picked up. it is very annoying and might need to find a new headset