Brita Longlast Water Filter, Longlast Replacement Filters for Pitcher and Dispensers,
|Price:||+ S$11.27 Delivery|
- BPA FREE: Enjoy 4 BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.
Amazon International Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
From the manufacturer
Our core competence lies in water optimisation, and water is the basis of our business.
At BRITA, we are directly involved in filtering, optimising and individualising this vital resource. We help people improve their water quality for personal use. Our mission statement perfectly sums it up: We offer to everybody the possible drinking water experience according to their individual expectations.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: The filters that were received resemble the one that is advertised in the video.
When we tried to filter water you could see some filtering just fine, but also there was a thin stream of unfiltered water bypassing the filter on the side and into the picture. These are garbage compared to the 3rd party versions.
If you have a meijer near you just buy their brand. They will save you a little money, and they actually make a tight seal when filtering your water.