|Model Name||86000 Series Exec Chair Adjustable Headrest|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Head Rest|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||LLR60329|
|Product Dimensions||35.51 x 30 x 14 cm; 0.28 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Lorell 86000 Series Exec Chair Adjustable Headrest Head Rest, 6 x 12.6 x 1.6, Black
|Price:||+ S$35.87 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Height-adjustable for more comfort
- Attaches easily to Lorell 86000 Series Ergomesh Executive Mesh Back Chair
- Compatible with Ergomesh Executive High-back Mesh Chair and more
- Upholstered for enhanced appearance
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enhance your comfort by adding this height-adjustable headrest to your Lorell executive chair. Upholstered headrest attaches easily. It is compatible with the Lorell Ergomesh Executive Mesh Back Chair, Ergomesh Executive Mesh High-back Chair, Elevate Mesh Series Executive Mid-back Chair, High-back Executive Chair, Azelea Mesh High-Back Chair, Executive Mesh High-back Chair and Checkerboard Design Mesh High-back Chair.
• Ergomesh Executive Mesh Back Chair • Ergomesh Executive High-back Mesh Chair • Elevate Mesh Series Executive Mid-back Chair • High-back Executive Chair • Azelea High-Back Mesh Chair • Executive Mesh High-back Chair • Checkerboard Design High-back Mesh Chair
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 7 August 2020
Well, now I do!
I used the headrest to make marks on the plastic rim on the back of my chair then slowly increased my drill's bit size until the holes were just a bit smaller than the supplied bolts. Then used the supplied allen wrench to start the threads into the plastic. Put the headrest in place and screwed the bolts all the way in. You may need a spacer where the screws go into your chair, depending on the thickness of the plastic you are putting the bolts in.
Very happy gamer now!