|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||KTS-1861|
|Product Dimensions||6.99 x 6.86 x 11.3 cm; 381.02 Grams|
|Ingredients||Biscoff 65% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (contains one or more of Soy Bean Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil), Soy Flour, Brown Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Cinnamon), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid.|
Lotus Biscoff | Cookie Butter Spread | Crunchy | non-GMO + Vegan | 13.4 Ounce (Pack of 1), Packaging may vary
|Price:||(S$7.87 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- Contains 1 - 13.4 Ounce Jar
- Non GMO, RSPO Certified Palm Oil, No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Vegan friendly. Does not contain nuts. Made in Belgium in a nut free facility.
- Irresistible taste with a crunchy, easy to spread texture. Pieces of Lotus Biscoff Cookies serve as the "crunch" in this crunchy cookie spread. Use as a delicious and unique alternative to nut butters (i.e. peanut butter, almond butter, etc) and chocolate spreads (i.e. hazelnut spread).
- Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is a spread made from original Lotus Biscoff Cookies.
- Spread it! Dip it! Mix it! Spoon it! Biscoff Cookie Butter is enjoyed a variety of ways - on toast, on pancakes, as a dip for apple slices or other fruit, on a sandwich, in recipes or straight from the jar.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Biscoff 65% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (contains one or more of Soy Bean Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil), Soy Flour, Brown Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Cinnamon), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Biscoff spread is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, waffles, in a sandwich with jam, or even on apples.
About Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter
The story of Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter began in Belgium in early 2007 from a simple but brilliant idea. Culinary enthusiast Els Scheppers had the idea to create a creamy spread with the taste of Lotus Biscoff cookies. After Scheppers entered a Belgian TV show, Lotus Bakeries saw the potential and began to perfect the recipe with her, which resulted in a new culinary delight launched in 2009. Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter has been a fan favorite ever since!
Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter
Enjoy the great taste of the famous Lotus Biscoff cookies in a jar. To turn them into this irresistibly smooth spread, we finely crush them after baking. That's how we keep all the goodness of their unique flavor. To be savored by everyone, whenever bread comes to the table.
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp (170 calories)
- Made with just a handful of ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives*
- Made in Belgium
- Does not contain nuts*
- *Refer to ingredient list
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Size||300 Small Cookies, 6 Sleeves of 50 Individually Wrapped Cookies||14.1 oz Jar, 8 Jars||320 Medium Cookies, 10 Packages of ~32 Cookies||1.6 oz Pack, 8 Packs||100 Small Cookies, Individually Wrapped||13.4 oz Jar, 8 Jars|
|Does Not Contain Nuts||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Serving Size||5 (31g) Cookies||2 Tbsp (30g)||4 (31g) Cookies||1 Pack (45g)||5 (31g) Cookies||2 Tbsp (30g)|
|Calories per Serving||150||170||150||270||150||170|
|Allergens||Wheat, Soy||Wheat, Soy||Wheat, Soy||Wheat, Soy||Wheat, Soy||Wheat, Soy|
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By elzi.ms on 30 May 2020
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you’re not religious, imagine it being the air you breathe. You need it to live, your lungs need it to circulate, you physically would be nothing without this air. Think of the purest form of water and add that to make the most addictive form of cookie butter.
The taste is exquisite, absolutely delicious, and life changing. I suggest you eat it with either a plain rice cake or a decadent chocolate rice cake for something a little more sweet.
I hope that helps!