|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 stepladder|
|Item model number||FS1403HD|
Louisville Ladder 3-Foot, 375-Pound Capacity, FS1403HD Fiberglass Step Ladder, 3-Feet
|Price:||(S$458.16 / kg) + S$150.13 Delivery|
About this item
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: This 6-foot stepladder is made of superior quality, non-conductive fiberglass with a curved front of top for leg comfort
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 375-Pound capacity, full metal boot, aluminum angle feet, thick slip resistant rubber tread and reinforcement plates wrapped around the rail, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.
- EQUIPPED WITH SHOX SYSTEM: Louisville Ladder exclusive SHOX system provides extra durability and resitance to abuse and accidental mishandling
- PRO-TOP KEEPS YOUR TOOLS AT HAND: Exclusive “Pro Top” system has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, construction, and residential jobs. It includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and pipe or 2x4 holder
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Louisville Ladder is committed to meets or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A 3-foot extra heavy duty fiberglass stepladder with a 375 pound capacity now features Louisville exclusive “Pro Top” designed with innovative features to improve the user’s performance when working electrical, utility, heavy construction, and residential jobs. Pro top includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved ergonomic front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and a pipe or 2x4 holder to increase productivity. This ladder includes a “DA” boot, shock absorbing, thick, slip resistant, rubber shoe. Double rivet step construction, each step secured with six large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets. Heavy duty reinforcement plates, nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of service without fiber prominence or blooming when prolonged exposure to elements is necessary. Extra heavy duty inside spreader braces, extra thick spreader braces located inside of fiberglass rails help protect braces from getting hooked or abused in transit.
Exclusive 'Raptor Top' system includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and pipe or 2x4 holder.
Extra heavy-duty and ready for professional use, capable of supporting 375 pounds on each step.
Heavy duty, impact resistant shoes with bonded, non-marring tread provide unparalleled stability.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I kind of expected this off other reviews and don't plan on leaving it in the rain. I would prefer better shipping but the product is high quality and in acceptable condition. It would be 5 stars if it was shipped properly though. Next time wrap cardboard around it tightly and tape it with more than 1 piece of tape. I can't fit this in my car so I had no choice but to order online.
One of the aluminum lock-arms that keeps the ladder from folding when standing is a bit stiff, but other than being mildly annoying it’s not a problem. The ladder is very sturdy and well constructed, and other than noted I haven’t found any quality flaws.
Since others have commented on nicks and scratches on the ladders they received, I will say that I had a few very small marks on mine, which would not have stopped me from choosing it at a store. Mine arrived at my door in a simple cardboard box with no elaborate packing. I must comment that I enjoyed the fact that it arrived at my door. That was much less hassle than going to a store and trying to get the ladder home in my car would have been.