Luxury White Bath Towels Large - Circlet Egyptian Cotton | Highly Absorbent Hotel spa Collection Bathroom Towel | 27x54 Inch | Bulk Set of 24 (Black, 4)
|Price:||+ S$46.92 Delivery|
- WRAP YOURSELF IN BLISSFUL LUXURY - At the end of a long day, or at the start of a new one, you deserve a little luxury. Transform your home into a sanctuary and your bathroom into a mini spa with the help of White Classic deliciously soft, comfy elegant Black Bath Towels.
- MORE LOFT, LESS WEIGHT - Each towel is spun from fluffy, 700 GSM long staple cotton - soft, durable, lightweight, and wonderfully absorbent. It is more absorbent then any Turkish Cotton Towel. These towels are generously sized at 27 x 54 inches - plenty of room for comfortable lounging after a refreshing shower or relaxing soak.
- HOTEL QUALITY TOWEL SET - 100% Combed, ring spun cotton, luxurious hotel quality. with a choice of white, grey, black, navy blue, light blue, brown, burgundy, green, beige and pink. Value bulk pack of four fresh, fluffy towels. Edges are reinforced with double needle embroidered stitching to prevent fraying from long-term use and laundering. And insure quick drying.
- EASY CARE - Our bath towels are completely dryer safe and dry very fast too. Simply toss them in the machine and wash. After the first wash, these towels fluff up fresh beautifully and grow even softer.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - Indulge in luxury that lasts with our complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I washed them per the tags instructions and noticed one had shredded up quite badly, past the double stitching and into the body of the towel itself. I thought my washer might have just torn it so I decided to throw it away and dry the rest.
I HAD TO CLEAN THE LINT FILTER 3 TIMES. I can’t tell you how much lint came off of these things, I was thinking about finding a way to repair the torn towel and possibly make wash cloths with how much lint I have in the trash from these towels. After the dryer finished drying the few survivors I wanted to see if any had made it out unscathed. Not a single one survived, all had varying degrees of damage to them.
At least I washed these towels with other dark clothes because I was afraid they would bleed. Well, they did not bleed...they shed! I can not even begin to describe the mess they left in the washer! I had to vacuum the washer and thank goodness I have a clean option on it.
The dryer! After running the load 7 times! and cleaning the lint catcher each time I finally removed most of the lint from the clothes....then I took them outside and shook them out.
Back inside I had to take apart the area where the lint catcher goes so I could get my vacuum extension down there to clean out the lint.....then I had to vacuum the laundry room.
Total time spent doing this load of towels....10 hours!.....total cuss words, lost count.....
Do I care if they are soft, absorbent or a good value.....don't care....if they would take them back because I washed them, I will use them once and throw them out.
They are NEVER going back in my laundry again!
Cheap and a waist of money! I would return them but I already washed them so not sure if I can return them. Very disappointing purchase!
THESE ARE THE WORST TOWELS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED!!!! AFTER MANY WASHING AND DRYING THEY STILL SHED LINT ALL OVER YOU BODY AND DO NOT ABSORB WATER AT ALL.
Yes, they are soft but it is like DRYING off with a towel made of cotton balls!
DO NOT BUY!!! So mad 😠 I can't return them! They don't even make good rags!
So disappointed and angry 😠
I reached out to the seller and they were suppose to give me a refund for half, I’ve never seen it.