|Package dimensions||25.81 x 19 x 5.99 cm; 730 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lypo–Spheric Vitamin C – 3 Cartons (90 Packets) – 1,000 mg Vitamin C & 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids Per Packet – Liposome Encapsulated for Improved Absorption – 100% Non–GMO
|Price:||S$169.87 (S$169.87 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin C|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C 1,000mg (as sodium ascorbate), Essential Phospholipids 1,000mg delivering 500mg Phosphatidylcholine (PC) See more|
About this item
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery – Liposomal Encapsulation Technology - designed to help your body absorb more Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
- Perfect Vitamin C support to help maintain a healthy immune system. Can assist with muscle repair for those with active lifestyles. Vitamin C supports collagen production for healthier, firmer skin.
- Vegan, Non GMO. Formula contains NO: Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, or Hexane. Zone/Paleo Diet Friendly. To take: Squeeze packet into 1 to 3 ounces of water or a favorite cool beverage and consume in one gulp. The product will not dissolve
- NOTE: Packaging may vary between both vertical and horizontal packaging. Please see secondary image for examples. Rest assured all packaging is fresh stock.
New (8) from S$169.87 & FREE Delivery
Frequently bought together
Vitamin C 1,000mg (as sodium ascorbate), Essential Phospholipids 1,000mg delivering 500mg Phosphatidylcholine (PC)
4.8 out of 5
1,427 global ratings
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Singapore
Top reviews from other countries
Goes down easyReviewed in Canada on 29 December 2018
I’ve used this product several times and it works great. I’ve used this as a normal supplement.
One person found this helpful
I love the way I fell after consuming itReviewed in Canada on 24 March 2017
I love the way I feel after consuming it, I am full of energy and for the last 4 months haven't been sick. The only downside is it's not tasty to drink, however it is normal for hydrophobic paste not to dissolve in water. BUT it gets to where it needs to go - my body cells.
Preventive medicinesReviewed in Canada on 18 October 2019
Do not taste that good but it is for health reason I had it.
Early arrivalReviewed in Canada on 14 October 2018
After much research, this product is fantastic!