Lypo–Spheric Vitamin C – 3 Cartons (90 Packets) – 1,000 mg Vitamin C & 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids Per Packet – Liposome Encapsulated for Improved Absorption – 100% Non–GMO
|Price:||+ S$13.30 Delivery|
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery – Liposomal Encapsulation Technology - designed to help your body absorb more Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
- Perfect Vitamin C support to help maintain a healthy immune system. Can assist with muscle repair for those with active lifestyles. Vitamin C supports collagen production for healthier, firmer skin.
- Vegan, Non GMO. Formula contains NO: Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, or Hexane. Zone/Paleo Diet Friendly. To take: Squeeze packet into 1 to 3 ounces of water or a favorite cool beverage and consume in one gulp. The product will not dissolve
- NOTE: Packaging may vary between both vertical and horizontal packaging. Please see secondary image for examples. Rest assured all packaging is fresh stock.
Amazon International Store
We want you to know: This is a product from US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling, allergens, ingredients, and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vitamin C 1,000mg (as sodium ascorbate), Essential Phospholipids 1,000mg delivering 500mg Phosphatidylcholine (PC)
Most ordinary forms of oral Vitamin C, tablets, capsules, powders, liquids and even Vitamin C from your diet, may not be processed and absorbed efficiently by your body. As a result, much of this Vitamin C is never transferred into your bloodstream and even less of it makes it into your cells. When you take 1,000 milligrams or more of regular oral Vitamin C, more than half of it is passed as waste by your body.1 Until now... Unlike pills and powders, which may not be absorbed efficiently, Lypo Spheric products use liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids to maximize absorption. Phospholipids are primary building blocks of the cellular membrane: the thin, protective wall around each cell in your body. The phospholipid wall functions as a skin for each cell, keeping things in or out. While your body can make some phospholipid compounds on its own, others must be supplied by your diet. These are called essential phospholipids. Lypo C gives you 1,000 milligrams of Vitamin C AND 1,000 milligrams of Essential Phospholipids in each packet, including Phosphatidylcholine, an important phospholipid required for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous system. 1Source: NIH Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Vitamin C Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. LivOn Labs Product Lines Include: Lypo-Spheric, Lypricel and Altrient.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
***UPDATE***1/21/19 Still using 1 packet daily, and my back has not bothered me. I had stopped taking this for about a month and the pain came back. I also double dose when I feel cold symptoms coming on and I haven't had the sniffles in a couple of years.