|Item weight||33.51 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Clean your air conditioner occasionally to keep it looking new.Be sure to unplug the unit before cleaning to prevent shock or fire hazards.|
MIDEA MAD35C1ZWS Dehumidifier for up to 3000 Sq Ft with Reusable Air Filter, Ideal for Basement, Bedroom, Bathroom, 35 Pint-2019 DOE (Previous 50 Pint), White
- 3,000 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 35 pint (50 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. The auto defrost function prevents the collected water from being frozen and doing harm to the machine
- QUIET AND CONTINUOUS OPERATION – A maximum 51 decibel limit enables low volume operation equivalent to a quiet conversation. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (1.6 gallon) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard .75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts
- WORLDWIDE WARRANTY - Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor warranty on this product
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Better Air, Better Life
This dehumidifier improves air quality and promotes a healthy environment that discourages the growth of common allergens and dust mites by keeping your home in the ideal 45%-55% humidity range.
A 51 decibel max volume operates at the noise level of a quiet conversation – perfect for studying, gaming, and relaxing without distraction! Also, a cleaning alert will remind you to clean the reusable filter for optimal performance.
Set It And Forget It
You can drain the water by taking the tank out with the handle, or just install the hose and use gravity for continuous draining. There is also a 24 hour timer that helps you control the time of use.
|MIDEA Dehumidifier 20 pint (2019 DOE)||MIDEA Dehumidifier 35 pint (2019 DOE)||MIDEA Dehumidifier 50 pint (2019 DOE)||MIDEA Portable AC 8000BTU alexa enabled||MIDEA Portable AC 12000BTU|
|Dehumidifier Capacity (2019 new DOE)||20 pint per day||35 pint per day||50 pint per day||/||/|
|Bucket Capacity||0.8 gallon (3 liter)||1.6 gallon (6 liter)||1.6 gallon (6 liter)||/||/|
|Humidity Range||35 - 85%||35 - 85%||35 - 85%||/||/|
|Unit Dimension(L*D*H)||15.31" x 10.51" x 19.80"||15.94" x 11.54" x 24.29"||15.94" x 11.54" x 24.29"||17.13"x13"x29.13"||17.13"x13"x29.13"|
|Unit weight||30.86 lbs||39.68 lbs||43.87 lbs||/||/|
|Wattage||295 watts||495 watts||690 watts||/||/|
|Noise level||51 dB||49 dB||49 dB||51.6/52.4/53.5 dB||53.6/54.4/55.5 dB|
|Peak Air Flow Volume||234 m3/h||320 m3/h||320 m3/h||/||/|
|Timer||24 hour timer||24 hour timer||24 hour timer||24 hour timer||24 hour timer|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Nothing against this product, but I'd like to add a simple way to collect the water and filter it for drinking. I'm dumping water down the drain from this unit, then paying the utility company for water to drink. It would be amazing if I could pull off combining the two. Just something I didn't think of until after the purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 April 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 6 April 2019
You can attach a general garden hose to drain the water which is very economical as far as replacement and durability. Some dehumidifiers have a special hose that must be used and I have found this can be a bit of a pain to replace. You can also close the gravity drain with a screw on cap that is provided and use the water collection reservoir, which is amply large 1.8 gallons, easy to take in and out and has a flat bottom so you can easily balance the drawer on the floor while you pull it out of the unit; this prevents accidental spills which I have had with other units.
I live in a very humid area and it has to be emptied about twice a day on high with a humidity goal of 45%, my home humidity without it running is 85-90%; I know that's really high isn't it. On a lower setting, using the comfort setting and a low fan speed it has to be emptied once every 36-48+ hours. The comfort setting automatically keeps a balance between heat generation (which is very helpful on hot days and your AC unit is struggling to cool your home) of the machine and a comfortable relative humidity, usually around 50-55%.
I have 2 of these units, one is a 50 pint, the other a 70 pint. The 50 was suitable to dehumidify my 1000 square foot home, I ordered a 70 for my home, which uses a bit more power, because I wanted to use the 50 in my 800 square foot basement. I keep the 70 on a lower comfort auto setting now, the 50 was on an auto maintain 45% humidity in the same space. Even though the 50 uses less electricity overall comparatively to the 70 I have found that they ultimately use about the same amount in the end because the 70 comes on less frequently.
I would, and have, definitely recommend this unit to a friend. I don't recommend many products but this one is truly good enough for me to take time out of my busy day to write this lengthy review. Oh, and the best part, it restarts on its own once power is restored after a power disruption, most just keep the settings and you have to push the power button for it to start up again.
Overall I'd rate this product an A.