MAJESTIC PURE Aromatherapy Essential Oils Set, Organic Certified Essential Oil Set Includes Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Orange Oils - Pack of 6-10 ml Each
|Price:||+ S$9.03 Delivery|
- USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils: Certified and registered in the USDA Organic Database to ensure the absence of harmful pesticides as well as the proper handling of the oil in all stages of production
- Top Aromatherapy Oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Orange oils
- Premium Quality Aromatherapy Essential Oils Set of Top 6; authentic, natural, unfiltered, undiluted, with no additives and no fillers; packaged in USA
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Discontinue use if uncomfortable or if irritation occurs. Keep out of the reach of pets; Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children.
- Amber bottles to filter out light
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Orange Oils
Ready to harness the power of the Nature's most proven therapeutic compounds?
Essential oils are used in range from aromatherapy, personal beauty care and natural treatments.
Our Essential Oil Set of 6 includes some of the most popular oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Orange oils. They are carefully selected based on their individual characteristics and benefits as well as their ability to blend together for your unique aromatic preference and therapeutic needs.
Lavender - offers fresh and sweet fragrance, helpful in soothing the mind and body
Peppermint - gives a cooling sensation, has a calming effect on the body
Tea Tree - has a strong herbaceous and woody scent, purifies the mind and body of emotional wounds
Eucalyptus - is cooling, refreshing, and stimulating which allows the removal of mental exhaustion, while rejuvenating the spirits
Lemongrass - has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing and balancing.
Orange - known to elevate the spirits, calm the mind, neutralize stress, and promote a sense of happiness
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Each bottle includes 10 ml of the essential oil, and I use a tiny bit of it with my lubricant of choice, typically shea butter, though I have also used it with coconut oil, and massage it onto a specific area of my body for the specific use of the essential oil. These are definitely to be used only externally!
One small con is that there isn't much of an instruction or directions on how to best use the oils, but other than that, they seem highly effective in their respective uses and I would highly recommend them!
I am very pleased with your product, I like the strong lasting smell.
My question is how can I get a full bottle of lavender oil, to replace the one they I received half empty?
When the box of the set of Essential Oils was in my mailbox the scent was very strong even though it was in a sealed plastic bubble envelope. Once I open the envelope I saw that the box had some oil that had spilled from one of the bottles. In checking the bottles I saw that the lavender oil bottle did not have the seal broken but the cap was not on tight so about half the oil spilled out. It make for a very good smelling box, that I am keeping in my bathroom.
Would like to have the half bottle of lavender oil replaced. How do I go about doing that?