|Mounting Hardware||1 Round & 1 Square &1 Roller Wheel.|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 5.08 x 10.16 cm; 295 Grams|
MASTER FENG Ravioli Stamp Maker Cutter with Roller Wheel Set, Mold with Wooden Handle and Fluted Edge, Pasta Press Kitchen Attachment (3 Set with Cutter)
- Package includes 1 Round & 1 Square &1 Roller Wheel.
- Easily distribution cut perfect sized pasta pockets, quick make multiple shapes ravioli at once.
- The roll wheel can be used for cutting cookie/pasta/ noodle, comes with fluted edges to provide precise cutting.
- Strong beechwood handle with sturdy aluminum frame provides comfortable and secure grip for less hand strain.
- Ideal for making fat ravioli with extra filling. Seal pasta dough for authentic homemade ravioli with meat, vegetable, or cheese filling.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether you are cutting and sealing home-made meat, cheese or spinach filled vegetable ravioli, want to make mouth-watering dumplings and perogies, or you want to create great Ravioli shapes,
Master Feng will let you make professional-looking dishes right in your home. Contoured beechwood handles with sturdy food grade aluminum frame makes square & round & heart varieties. A standard extra-large size that has the perfect ratio of dough to filling.
Tips for Making Perfect Ravioli using the Stamp Cutters:
Step 1 Prepare and place the ravioli filling directed by the recipe. Put your favorite fillings of meat or vegetables inside them. (With meat, vegetable, or cheese filling, etc.)
Step 2 Press downward firmly with the ravioli stamp set or roll wheel to cut the dough and seal the stuffing inside.
Step 3 Molded in any fashion you prefer. Finish your own homemade ravioli!
This cutter stamp can also be used for making cookie shapes. The round shaped design of the handle gives you the safety you need while making the cuts.