|Package dimensions||26.42 x 21.34 x 5.33 cm; 318 Grams|
MEWTOGO 2Pcs Paper Rings Bird Chewing Toys- Olympic Rings Bird Toy + Colorful Bagel Cascade Parrot Toy Bird Biting Cardboard Ring Toy for Parakeets, Cockatiels, Conures Small to Medium Sized Birds
|Price:||S$27.20 (S$27.20 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
- Unique Design: both of the 2 toys are designed with unique looking, the components such as paper rings, plastic buckles, plastic gears and beads with vibrant colos are connected by metal accessories or plastic accessories, turning into the great attractive bird toys.
- Safe Material: the paper ring toys consists of the components made with high quality material which are safe for your love birds to chew swing, also durable and strong enough to last long-time chewing span.
- More Application: the paper ring toys not only provide fun playing for your love birds, but also offer exercise chances to develop their little feet and legs and make them keep a happy mood and add vitality to life.
- For Medium to Small Birds: the 2pcs paper rings bird toys designed to fit for small to medium birds to use, such as Sun Conures, Blue Crowned Conures, Gold Capped Conures, Nanday Conures, Caiques, Ringnecks, Black Headed Caique, White Bellied Caique, Senegals and any other small to medium sized birds.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our paper rings chewing toys are very well visually brightly colored, helping ward off boredom, depression, aggression!
- package: 2 pcs of different design bird toys, the large one is 16.5 inches and the small one is 13 inches
- material: compressed cardboard and plastic
-the paper rings chewing toys are made of compressed cardboard bagels and other high quality material, strong enough to last long-time chewing span.
-the paper rings chewing toys satisfy a bird's instinctual need to chew and keep them stimulated mentally.
the actual color of the product may be different from the picture shown on website due to the personal screen of display or reflecting light when shooting pictures.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Second, the rings that hold the thing together are flimsy junk. They are made of soft plastic that very easily bends with very minimal pressure. The weight of the toy hanging is enough to cause them to spread open.
One toy came in the box disassembled, Two were mostly put together but were already falling apart.
Third, and most important, there was a funny smell to them. That was the absolute deal breaker for me. They could have been "under supervision toys" for the first two faults, but the off smell to them was an absolute no go.
I sent them back.
Bird toys aren supposed to last a long time, if you cant afford toys give them an cardboard Amazon box or a paper egg carton! They like it just as well