|Ultraviolet light protection||True|
|Package dimensions||19 x 5.8 x 5.4 cm; 120 Grams|
MONKEY FOREST Swim Goggles, Anti-fog UV Protection No Leaking Swimming Goggles, Wide View Adjustable Comfort fit Swim Glasses for Adults Youth
Enhance your purchase
- Anti-fog & UV Protection : The high-tech Anti-Fog and UV coated lenses provide unparalleled clarity with no misting or glare. This swim goggles can offer you a clear view under water swimming and protect your eyes from being hurt by UV and bright lights. Convenience for you both indoor and outdoor swimming.
- Leak - proof & Comfortable : The ultra soft silicone seals design provides excellent suction and leak proof, that is gentle on your skin for extended periods, never leave red marks around eyes after swimming.
- Excellent Anti-slip Design : Our split strap design ensures that swimming goggles stay on the head even during the most intense swimming. In addition, the one-click system means it's easier and faster to resize the strap.
- Wide Vision & Clear : The swim goggles made up of flat and wide angle lenses, allowing for better clarity and enhanced barrier-free peripheral vision under water, for better swimming performance.
- Adjustable Strap Design : An easy to adjust elastic band and soft silicon seal ensure comfort and tight fit for most face types. Just need to pull the strap to proper length. The elastic head strap can stretch strongly without breaking and extremely suit different head size.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One Button Click Design : You can easily wear and take it off with only one press.
UV Protection and Anti-fog : Enhance the swimming experience.
Comfortable : Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort.
Panoramic Lenses : Provides maximum peripheral vision.
TIPS for Preventing Fogging:
All of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. By following these steps you can make the anti-fog coating last longer:
1. Always remember to rinse the inside lenses so the coating can work. Put goggles in pool water for a while before swimming.
2. Never wipe the lens.
3. After swimming, wash the lenses with fresh water and then leave it to dry naturally.
1 x Swimming Goggles
1 x Goggles Case
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Before first use, I coated the interior with some diluted baby shampoo and then rinsed. I had no fogging problems at all. I wore these for a half-hour of lap swimming, with no leaks. I may have had the strap a little too tight, as they made quite the impression on my face. The lenses are 'anti-UV.
My main issues with the goggles were that there is limited visibility at the top of the goggles. Swimming head-down, it's hard to see the end of the pool coming as you approach without lifting your head. The second issue is that the approximately 90-degree angle at the top of each goggle lens seems to catch and refract light, similar to a prism. This was minorly annoying with a half-moon, but could be really bad during bright sunlight. Overall, I'm impressed with these goggles, and for $9.99, you're getting a good value.