|Package dimensions||16.1 x 9 x 7.6 cm; 664 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||943AX8|
|OEM Part Number||0280150943 0280150556 0280150939 0280150909, F1ZE-C2A E6TE-A2B E5TE-A3B E6TE-A3B, 0280150956 0280150718 0280150943 822-11111|
|Special Features||★Filter Design: Basket filter design at inlet, ★Spray Pattern: 15 Degree Spray Cone, ★Connector Type: Bosch EV1|
|Item Weight||664 g|
MOSTPLUS Flow Matched Fuel Injectors for Ford 4.6 5.0 5.4 5.8 Replaces 0280150943 (Set of 8)
|Price:||+ S$12.73 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- OEM Part Number: 0280150956 0280150718 0280150943 822-11111, 0280150943 0280150556 0280150939 0280150909, F1ZE-C2A E6TE-A2B E5TE-A3B E6TE-A3B
- Features: Quantity: 8 Fuel Injectors; Condition: 100% BRAND; NEW O-Rings Included: Yes, preinstalled; Injector Design: Metal & composite plastic; Orifice Type: 4 holes; Disc Connector Type: Bosch EV1
- Filter Design: Basket filter design at inlet; Spray Pattern: 15 Degree Spray Cone
- Specification: Coil Resistance: 14.5 Ohms / High Impedance Static; Flow Rate: 215cc/min at 43PSI; Gain: 0.12ms/MG; Offset: 0.055ms; Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.14ms; Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 300KPa; Amperage: 1.0 Amps; Pressure: Min 30PSIG/ Max 100PSIG
- Please check your car information before purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Quantity: 8 Fuel Injectors
O-Rings Included: Yes, preinstalled
Injector Design: Metal & composite plastic
Orifice Type: 4 holes Disc
Filter Design: Basket filter design at inlet
Spray Pattern: 15 Degree Spray Cone
Coil Resistance: 14.5 Ohms / High Impedanc
Static Flow Rate: 215cc/min at 43PSI
Gain: 0.12ms/MG Offset: 0.055ms
Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.14ms
Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 300KPa
Amperage: 1.0 Amps
Pressure: Min 30PSIG/ Max 100PSIG Variance:2 %
Length: 3" (74mm)
O-ring to O-ring Length: 2 1/2 inches, 63 mm
O-Ring Diameter: 14.5mm
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These were supposed to be exact replacement for Ford's 0280150943 which I removed. They do look like originals. Ad states a 2 year warranty- try clicking on it and see what you get.
Installed on a 1997 Grand Marquis 4.6l V8 gas
Our van was acting up and having symptoms of what we thought was clogged injectors.
Put these in and instantly got an error code.
Put the old ones (bosch) back in after fixing the real problem, and the error code went away.
Also, one fell apart when taking it out, almost got it stuck in the engine.
I wouldn't buy these unless you love to do jobs over again, and possibly pay for expensive engine fixes it one breaks on you.
You definitely get what you pay for.
1. Read ohms resistance on the coil.
2. Use alligator clip leads to hook up coil to car battery and clamp leads to pins and listen for the “click” to know it’s working.
3. Clamp leads to pins and blow through the injector. Air should not go through when de-energized but will flow when energized.
Beyond the one failure, the injectors are performing well, so overall I would recommend these for the price. If they wear quickly, or more issues arise with use I will update.
If the only service you are performing is an installation of injectors, this probably wouldn’t be too difficult to diagnose, but if you do a service replacing coil packs, spark plugs, and injectors at the same time, isolating the problem can waste a lot of time.