|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||50600|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 8.89 x 1.91 cm; 30 Grams|
MSC International FBA_50600 50666 Joie Eggy 3.5" Non-Stick Silicone Compact Egg Ring with Folding Handle, Orange
- Joie Eggy Ring shapes perfectly round fried eggs for delicious and easy breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, crepes, and more
- Heat-resistant silicone (to 536-degrees Fahrenheit); naturally nonstick for quick food release and easy cleanup; safe for non-stick pots and pans
- Easy to use; lightly coat fry pan and Egg Ring with cooking oil, place ring into heated pan, crack egg into the ring, allow it to cook
- Great for people of all ages, especially when baking and cooking with kids
- Easy to use and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Joie’s Eggy Ring shapes perfectly round fried eggs for delicious and easy breakfast sandwiches. This must-have of cool gadgets is great for making pancakes and crepes, too! It’s naturally nonstick so food releases easily and safe for use with nonstick pots and pans without scratching the surface. Easy to use, simply heat a frying pan. Lightly coat the pan and the Egg Ring with cooking oil, and place it into the hot pan. Crack an egg into the egg ring, or spoon in pancake batter, and allow it to cook. Perfect for fried eggs or poached eggs, and making classic breakfast foods, like eggs benedict, buttermilk pancakes, crepes, and more. Whimsical, yet useful gadgets and gizmos make baking and cooking easier and fun, and bring more joy to the task. Fun and functional kitchen gadgets are the perfect addition to cooking tools and make clever gifts for the all day breakfast enthusiast! Great for people of all ages, especially when baking and cooking with kids. Made from heat-resistant silicone (to 536-degrees Fahrenheit). It’s durable, fun to use and naturally nonstick for easy cleanup. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
Whether you need to poach, fry, whisk, mix, boil or serve your eggs, we will have an eggceptional kitchen gadget for you.
With our iconic eggy character, these gadgets will bring joy to any kitchen.
If it's not a joy to use, it's not a Joie product!
Almost 70 years in business, MSC is still committed to developing innovative housewares designs of the highest value and quality.
While Joie products are easily recognizable by their unique design and flair, our focus is on function and value.
Every Joie product works well, is easy to use and is offered at prices that are affordable to the consumer.
To view our full range of products and learn more, please visit our Amazon store and www.Amazon.co.uk/Joie
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here's the trick:
1. Spray pam on the pan, warm up the pan
2. While the pan is warming up, spray the bottom and inner edges of the Joie Egg ring. Spraying the bottom will help to create a seal. Spraying the inside will help you pop the cooked egg out without any trouble
3. Place the Joie inside the pan
4. Once the pan is hot, crack egg inside. You want the egg to cook once it hits the surface of the pan so it doesn't run out the edges.
5. Turn the heat down, put a lid on. This will keep the egg from burning on the bottom but not take forever to cook.
6. Depending on how done you like the yolk, cook for 3-7 minutes.
6a. If you like the yolk well done, then after 5/7 minutes slip the ring off of the egg, and flip the egg. I don't do this...but it will make the yolk very hard.
I throw it in the dishwasher (top rack) after each use.
Easy to use. Cooks 1 large egg with a splash of milk added approximately 1 minute.
I put it on toasted English muffins with a slice of cheese on top (warmed in the microwave slightly). I also buy precooked bacon and warm it in the microwave and add it to the top one cheese.
Hand it to my Husband as he leaves for work. Loves the taste.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 October 2020