|Item Height||2.46 inches|
|Item Width||4.13 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||Force GC20|
|Product Dimensions||15.6 x 10.49 x 6.25 cm|
MSI Force GC20 USB Wired Controller Gamepad for Windows PC Android PS3 Stream
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support PC, Android and Popular Consoles
- Dual Vibration Motors Inside
- Durable Switches with Excellent Feel
- Additional D-Pad Cover
- 2M Cable & 30 CM Cable for Android
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gamers can truly enjoy their games with the triggers in the Force GC series. Precision with up to 256-level accelerator simulation. Compared to conventional controllers, the Force GC series controllers use button switches with up to 2 million clicks to offer longer lifespan. Included with the Force GC30/GC20 controllers are two D-pad covers with magnetic design, allowing you to switch for your preferred game type.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- It is light
- Feels as a high level product (feels only, unfortunately)
- Has an interchangeable D-Pad (classic cross and another shape that I don't know how to describe, but you can see it in the picture)
- Good price, being also wireless and Android compatible (but I didn't try this feature yet)
Some neutral points:
- The distance between the triggers and the back buttons is larger than other pads (like Microsoft's) but you get used to it easily.
- It doesn't feel very resistant in case of "rough use"
And, finally, very bad cons:
- Even at less than a feet from the dongle, it keeps losing the connection. Basically, your character stops somewhere and starts moving again after 1 or 2 seconds (too late in same cases...). Sometime, it also starts to move randomly miming the movement you tried to see a moment before (too late and unsettling). I am using it always connected with the cable, because otherwise is impossible to remain calm.
- The buttons sometime don't work. You click and nothing happens. Especially with the B button, in my case (happens rarely, thankfully)
- The analog stick is terrible. Sometime, without my interaction, moves the character letting it face on the wrong side (you can "die" easily if you think you are facing right but it faces left...). For example, you are moving to the right, then stop and find your character facing on the left.. (in the same game, this has never happened with other gamepads)
- The D-pad is also quite imprecise in same games
In general, this gamepad is terrible. Completely fails in what it should be good at. I would not recommend it to anyone. Besides, this tells me something about MSI as a company. I have never had any product made by them before, but after this experience I will not use their products again.
Disclaimer: It could be my product to be faulty. If I can return it and receive one that works properly, then I will upgrade my review. For now, this stays as my definitive judgment.
However 2 months in and the left joystick is completely worthless, any movement registers very tiny random movements,
So if you were to "walk" forward in a game it will register so many movements that the player will spaz out with all the glitches
Update (August 25th) i received a replacement gamepad from MSI on July 1st and it worked great for about a month (July 27th) before both joysticks no longer function , funny part is I also had to pay shipping postage of $7 to MSI just for them to send me this defective controller. To really drive the point home , I bought this controller for $40 the first time , and then I had to pay an extra $7 to send it back to MSI , so now I am in the hole for $47 with a controller that failed in 2 months , and a replacement that failed in one month. Adding icing to the cake , MSI has completely stopped responding to me , both a representative and the MSI RMA department
This company literally stole $50 from me , and no longer responding
The controller feels great, and is super light. If you've ever held or used an original Xbox 360 controller (the pinnacle of great controllers) then you'll love the feel of this one. Buttons and triggers are very responsive. My TV is about 10ft -ish away from where I sit on my bed and the Bluetooth connectivity works just fine. I can casually enjoy a game of Rocket League before going to bed. The changeable D-pad is nice for the pro players with wide thumbs and enjoy the "disc-shaped" accessory. It even comes with a small (6in maybe) Micro USB to Micro USB cable for... I don't know, your phone maybe?
Anyway, great controller. Fast shipping. 5 stars.
I love MSI.
1) True Easy set up
2) LED function controlls are a major plus
3) Ergonomic Xbox 360 controller feel
4) High Quality
5) Comfortable to hold non slip design.
6) Interchangeable D pad held by powerful Magnets..
Wireless function has Zero Lag (Tested in Digital and Analog and also default..I have not tried Android function as of yet so cant comment on it.
MSI really took their time with this controller and mesured up to the high end contenders costing $80 or more..
This Controller screams quality and for just 40 bucks for the G30 is highly worth every penny.
Nice and compact can easily put into a bag/Backpack etc..
The only CON is and there is only 1 is no RGB effect lighting
Bottom line, I love this controller.