|Colour||Matte Black with Gold Diamond Cut|
|Item Height||1.16 inches|
|Item Width||10.24 inches|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Speed||2.2 GHz|
|Computer Memory Type||Unknown|
|Maximum Memory Supported||32 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||2666 MHz|
|Hard Disk Description||Flash Memory Solid State|
|Hard Drive Interface||PCIE x 16|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||0.01 RPM|
|Graphics Card Description||Dedicated|
|Graphics RAM Type||DRAM|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Wireless communication technologies||Wi-Fi|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Optical Drive Type||No Optical Drive|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||0.5 Pixels|
|OS||Windows 10 Home|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||3 Hours|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||82 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||4|
|Item model number||GS65 Stealth-002|
|Product Dimensions||38.3 x 26.01 x 2.95 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15.6" Razor Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G Max-Q, 144Hz 7ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 32GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, TB3, Per Key RGB, Win 10, Matte Black w/ Gold Diamond cut
+ S$49.83 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Display: 15. 6" 144Hz 7ms, 4. 9mm 4-sided Razor Thin Bezel Display, FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle, 72%NTSC
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 8G Max-Q GDDR6 w/ New Ray Tracing Technology
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H 2. 2 - 4. 1GHz
- Memory: 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Cooling: 3 fans, up to 47 fans each, 6 copper heat pipes
- Special Features: silky glass Touch pad 10+ gestures 35% larger, Thunderbolt 3, 28% slimmer power adaptor, MSI App player
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15. 6" Razor thin bezel Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G, 144Hz 7ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 32GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, Thunderbolt 3, per Key RGB, Win 10, Matte Black with Gold Diamond Cut.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The laptop felt very premium, the keyboard was absolutely perfect in my opinion. Tried to update the GeForce graphics drivers after the Nvidia app downloaded them, I got an error message saying those drivers weren't compatible with my os. So clearly there's an issue as Nvidia experience grabbed those drivers. I didn't try any further as the look of the laptop was not what I expected and would just annoy me.
I opted to spend an extra $200 to get the gs65 with the same specs, in black, but with the added feature of individually lit rgb keys.
- Sleek, professional, and beautiful design.
- The multi monitor support works super well.
- Thoughtful cooling design- this puppy can handle a LOT before it starts to get -too- hot (90'-100'C). The flipped motherboard was a great choice.
- Dragon Center's "Cooler Boost" technology -nearly- eliminates the need for an external cooling fan (though if you care about your machine at all you will still get a cooling pad at least).
- WORK. HORSE. This machine could handle 4k renders in Maya while editing texture maps in Photoshop. In fact, this machine eats Photoshop for breakfast and can run it behind virtually any other program- like Zbrush or Unreal for instance- without eating up too much processing power or RAM. (Naturally, you shouldn't leave RAM munching software running overnight or something. This machine likely wouldn't handle it well) .
- Can handle a few-hour long Maya render. It cries a bit, but it can handle it.
- The keys feel wonderful. The hotkeys on the keyboard are super helpful and function well.
- The display is absolutely magnificent and MSI's "True Color" options really make a huge difference. It's like having a Mac's display without having to own a crummy Mac machine.
- The mousepad functions are wonderful. (Such as scrolling, zooming, ect... Though I don't use it for working.)
- Finger-Print sign-in works great.
- The Speaker sound quality is REALLY bad. However the sound card when using headphones makes up for it.
- The battery is nothing to write home about. You will get 2-3 hours of work in tops before needing to charge (maybe 5 if you're just writing or web browsing).
- Adding an additional SSD is TERRIFYING. Not impossible, just nerve-wracking (due to the fact that you have to flip the motherboard over to install the SSD without tearing a ribbon or messing something up). If you have never built a computer or disassembled one before, I recommend just buying a version of this machine with a bigger HD or using an external. I added an additional 1TB Samsung Evo to mine.
- The casing scratches easy on the outside- be wary. (I earned a couple of small scratches when adding the extra SSD).
- Watch your background processes, such as Adobe CC or Autodesk manager. This is still a laptop, not a desktop- and too many background processes tend to heat this badboy up easily and unnecessarily. I recommend having such processes disabled when you aren't using them.
A good portable work horse, just keep in mind that this thing is a laptop and not a desktop- and therefore cannot stay as cool while running several processes. If you need this computer to last you a few years then keep it cool! Buy a laptop cooler for it to sit on at least (I have been using this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NACVLWM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for an extra cooler boost. It really works well).
Good Luck, and Happy creating!
The most graphics intensive programs I use are SolidWorks 2018, Black Ops IV, and GTA V.
Of the three, GTA V is the only game/program the laptop really struggles with.
It does tend to get quite toasty, but that is to be expected. The GPU throttling was an issue in Black Ops online. I use a simple cooling pad to help alleviate some of these heat problems. If you're planning on running graphic intensive programs for more than a few minutes at a time on this laptop I would definitely recommend investing in a high quality cooling pad.
I primarily bought this laptop to run programs like Solid Works, and MathCAD etc. I am a Mechanical Engineering student so it definitely comes in handy to be able to do homework away from the Engineering Computer Labs.
Great Laptop for the money. Sleek minimalist design.
Keyboard 9/10 - very clicky, feels great to type on
Battery Life 7/10
In this price range its hard to complain for what you're getting.