MSI ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card R6450-MD1GD3/LP
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Radeon HD6450 Engine Clock: 625 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Memory Clock: 1333 MHz Memory Interface: 64-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.1 x16
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: DVI; VGA; HDMI
- Thermal: Fansink Support Microsoft Windows 7 Support ATI CrossFireX Technology
- Support AMD Stream Technology Support Blu-ray and HD DVD
- Support HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.Interface:PCI Express x16 2.1
- Support Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 Low Profile Design
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
MSI Radeon6450 HD 1024MB DDR3 128bit PCI Express 2.0 x 16 Graphics Card R6450-MD1GD3/LP
MSI R6450-MD1GD3/LP Graphics Card
Video Capture - Predator
- Support real-time video capturing; Multi-thread supported.
One Slot and Low Profile Design
- One slot thermal design saves more spaces; Low profile design perfectly works with slim or smaller system.
Native HDMI 1.4a output
- Blu-ray 3D Stereo transmission format support; Supports both Deep Color and 7.1 High Bitrate Audio transmissions.
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load); Lower temperature and higher efficiency; Aluminum core, no the risk of explosion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First off I would highly recommend not using the msi software and drivers that come with this, download the AMD software and drivers for this model number Radeon instead. All Radeon graphics cards work with AMD software and driver regardless of their brand name.
This card can run in dual graphics(Crossfire) mode but I would only recommend using it with a 7x hd intergrated card or another 6x hd dedicated card.
This card will support light gaming and medium gaming using dual graphics mode.
This and all ATI graphics card are compatible with all flavors of Linux, and there in a non-proprietary driver for it. I would not recommend using the proprietary Linux driver for Ubuntu, Mint, or Debian based systems unless you are using the KDE desktop as other Linux desktops have an issue with the proprietary driver.
Dual graphics mode will not work in Linux but Linux does support multiple monitors on multiple graphics cards.
All in all this card is the best bang for your buck.