MXGP Pro The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Configure your race bike using real values and metrics. Includes throttle mapping, suspension and more
- Real physics approach Race with spectacular movement without any limitation.
- Rebuilt crash and collision system with scaled effect on rider and bike performance.
- Real rider movement riders will shake, adjust and pose along with the bike.
- Larger practise area with new challenges free roam the area and explore training exercises..Extreme Career Mode The ultimate challenge with all options locked at the most difficult level..Real race regulation introduced thanks to popular demand from MXGP enthusiasts..Expanded bike & rider customisation, giving more options than ever before.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Go back to the track with the official MXGP videogame! Live the motocross experience like a professional! Control your bike set-up like a real mechanic and prove what you know about suspension, brakes and throttle mapping to make your ride optimal and unique to you. A new race AI recreates a true Motocross racing experience thanks to behaviours learned from real world competition. Meanwhile the physics engine has been completely reworked for a more integrated performance of bikes' and riders' movements, letting you experience an even more free, challenging and - most importantly - real gameplay experience. Test your skills and improve your racing technique with 30 different challenges. A dedicated game mode will give you the chance to learn race-winning motocross techniques step-by-step and how to really make them yours. A bigger Compound and training area is waiting to be freely explored. Spend limitless hours on different terrain conditions, from the smoothest paths to the most rugged tracks. The dream place for all motocross lovers! MXGP Pro features the complete 2017 Season. The tracks and the riders from the MXGP and MX2 have been reproduced 1:1 thanks to the brand-new photogrammetry system used to replicate the tracks and 3D scanning used on riders' faces.