Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
MagEnhance Best Magnesium Supplement, Magnesium-L-Threonate Complex, with Magnesium Glycinate and Taurate | Brain, Heart, Sleep, Memory and Fibromyalgia, 100% Money Back Guarantee! Vitamin Magnesium.
|Price:||(S$0.38 / Count) + S$7.77 Delivery|
- ★ THE BEST MAGNESIUM COMPLEX AVAILABLE ★ We have created the most complete triple strength magnesium tablets, designed to boost learning and memory, improve sleep, calm the mind and help with pain conditions such as migraines and improve exercise recovery and restless leg syndrome.
- ★ DESIGNED BY SCIENTISTS AT MIT ★ Magnesium-L-Threonate was designed specifically at MIT to be the only magnesium supplement to successfully cross the blood brain barrier to help with learning and memory. It is the most scientifically advanced magnesium mineral supplement on the planet.
- ★ ALSO WITH MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE AND MAGNESIUM TAURATE ★ Our chelated magnesium is designed to help every system in the body. Magnesium Glycinate is the best absorbed form of magnesium so corrects deficiencies and maintains healthy levels in the body. Magnesium Taurate is the natural calm magnesium, and important for heart health and nitric oxide production which improves blood flow.
- ★ EASILY ABSORBABLE WITH THE LOWEST CHANCE OF SIDE EFFECTS ★ Our Magnesium comes in easy to swallow magnesium capsules not hard to take magnesium pills. Glycerinate, Taurate and Threonate are also the gentlest forms of magnesium meaning they are the least likely to cause side effects such as Diarrhoea.
- ★ LOVE IT OR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ★ When you order today you are backed by our 'Love It or 100% Money Back Guarantee'. If you are not 100% satisfied, whether you've used 1 capsule or the whole bottle, simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked, which means there is absolutely no risk on your behalf. We stand by our product because we know it's the best available, anywhere!
Amazon International Store
We want you to know: This is a product from US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling, allergens, ingredients, and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Magnesium-L-Threonate, Magnesium Glycerinate, Magnesium Taurate, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silicon Dioxide
Only Recently a Unique Compound called Magtein was Discovered by a Group of Scientists from MIT, Including a Nobel Prize Laureate.
The Magtein in MagEnhance is the only form of magnesium proven to successfully cross the blood-brain barrier
- Increase synapse density*
- Support healthy cognitive aging*
- Support healthy learning and memory*
- Promote relaxation and support quality sleep*
MagEnhance is also a Complete Magnesium Supplement!
We also include Magnesium Glycinate the most absorbable form of Magnesium to help correct Magnesium deficiencies in the body, as well as Magnesium Taurate, the natural calm Magnesium.*
- MagEnhance is 3rd Party Tested for Complete Purity
- We Manufacture at a GMP Certified and FDA Registered Facility
- MagEnhance is Allergen and GMO Free
- MagEnhance is made in the USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Do to financial issues I was unable to reorder when I ran out. However after reodering I must admit I was disappointed. Seems not to work near like it did before. Only thing I ca think is its either something with how my body is absorbing it or they switched up their source for their input materials. I think its more likely tge latter. Sucks cuz I was really looking forward to getting some relief. Oh well looks like Ill just keep white knucking it through life.
When I realized it was the MagEnhance that was causing the change, I went back down to 1 a night and that has worked very well for me. I haven't noticed the memory enhancement as much as the sleep enhancement. I tracked my sleep for many years and knew that I didn't get a lot of deep sleep. I tried so many things to get more deep sleep. Now I can say I've almost doubled my deep sleep time. Dreams are vivid, and I wake up more refreshed than before. That alone makes it worth it. It's certainly effective, and I highly recommend it as long as you know it is potent and can have side effects if you take too much.