|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||SE154|
|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 1.23 x 1.27 cm; 8 Grams|
MakerFocus 4pcs ESP8266 ESP-01 Serial Wireless WiFi Transceiver Receiver Module 1MB SPI Flash DC3.0-3.6V Internet of Things WiFi Module Board Compatible with Ar duino
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Note: There are a batch of this ESP01 modules are the new grade version. Maybe there are some different between the new one and old one in the aspect of usage. Pls feel free to email us if you have any question about how to use the new vertion module. How to email us? Click "MakerFocus" and click "Ask a question". There is the way to guide you to use the new version in the pictures, pls refer to the pictures carefully.
- Version II to test this module youtube tutorial and the Link to view the technical details, Please get the link from the product description below
- Link to view the technical details and Introductionl: Please get the link from the product description below
- Model: Esp-01.Compatible with Ar duino. Support 3 modes: AP, STA, AP + STA
- If you receive different versions module, please carefully follow the pictures and youtube video to test. Thanks!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Version II to test this module youtube tutorial:
https://youtu.be/HDt8FS9t6lI; Version I youtube tutorial:
Link to view the technical details:
Link to view the technical details, https://nurdspace.nl/ESP8266; Introduction: https://github.com/sleemanj/ESP8266_Simple.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Serial/UART baud rate: 115200 bps
Input power: 3.3V
I/O voltage tolerance: 3.6V Max
Flash Memory Size: 1MB (8Mbit)
WiFi security modes: WPA, WPA2
4 * ESP8266 Wifi Transceiver Module
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update 5/14. The seller immediately sent out 4 replacements. For some reason withe same flash setup they all worked. I don't know what the problem could have been but thanks to the sellers quick response every thing is good now.
Use a pcf8574 to turn those two i2c pins into 8 io pins, or better yet hang 8 of them off the i2c pins and get 64 i/o pins (digital) and continue to use the pressure temp humidity sensor at the same time. Oh, and you can use those 64 pins of i/o to drive a 16x16 array of LEDs, or use charliepixeling to control 4032 leds in a much larger display. Or put a 4x4 keypad on one pcf8574 and so on.
The processor on the esp8266-01 can handle that load, though you may start to see throughput bottlenecks on the i2c bus. You can also mix busses, use i2c on the gpi0 gpi2 pins, and put a dht22 on the rx pin and a collection of Dallas OneWire devices on the tx pin.
Yes there are limitations on this device. I don't recommend using it to try to build a web based oscilloscope, but even that is possible so long as you're not looking for high frequency capture. (At some level, looking at a chart graphing the change in temperature detected by a sensor is just that after all.) But it can easily be a part of many micro-controller projects, either as an interface providing WiFi, or as a stand alone micro-processor with some really outstanding characteristics.