|Item model number||ML90446|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4.13 x 49.37 cm; 317.51 Grams|
Marineland Visi-Therm Aquarium Heater, 400-watt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Visible temperature setting with sliding scale which clearly displays the exact temperature and new top view dial setting
- Easily set the temperature through accurate click set dial which adjusts 1 degree Fahrenheit with every click
- Mounting bracket securely mounts to the aquarium and has three window positions to enable temperature viewing from multiple angles
- Triac-equipped thermostat uses lower voltage to turn the heater on and off and provides superior performance and reliability
- Efficient heat transfer from a mesh heating element with a mica core and epoxy fill
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Marineland Visi-Therm Submersible heaters feature a direct-set control which ensures accuracy to within one degree. These guaranteed durable heaters make setting and controlling the temperature of your aquarium easy. Simply set the temperature on the top dial which corresponds to the temperature scale on the side of the thermometer. In addition, the heater features a mounting bracket which is easy to install and enables viewing of the temperature from multiple angles. This heater is cUL-approved and is suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums.